Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Physical Keyboard Case for iPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone slavipz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drjailbreakMD View Post
    This will be an epic fail....who agrees?
    Off course it will be fail. Who want's his Iphone to look like an antique typewriter machine ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

Not q good idea lOl lOl i love my touch screen keyboard
    iPhone 4 Black 16GB JailBroken waiting for unlock

Wonder what the CTRL and ALT buttons do
    Still Confused

This is the second time you post **** like this, post up Sn0wBreeze 2.0.1 instead.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluerocker View Post
    Wonder what the CTRL and ALT buttons do
    delete!

If you want to use a keyboard, goto cydia, get the BTstack for bluetooth keyboard and have a party. i am ok with the keyboard on the iphone, but sometimes when i type fast, (16 WPM!) i get my tongue wrapped around my iteeth and cannot see what i am saying

in all seriousness, sometimes i DO want a keyboard, and sometimes i DO want a mouse for my ipad. use the apple mouse and BTstack for the mouse.
    Will i buy this keyboard / iphone protector?
    NOPE
    unklbyl
    unklbyl

Quote Originally Posted by calebratm View Post
    Woh woild wany thsjn i type hsur fine usig th schren
    Bahaha. That is funny.

Cool concept but I just don't see it being functional. Looks bulky and awkward to hold.

I like this. While I love my iphone and I don't do that much texting and/or emailing to need a keyboard, it will be nice to have the option use a physical keyboard. I must admit, I won't appreciate the bulkiness of it, I will appreciate the usability!
    Though we all look different on the outside, we all bleed the same on the inside

Yet another retarded keyboard case that completely blocks the camera.

This is the gayest thing ever!

If you want a phone with a flip out keyboard, then by a freakin' phone that has one to begin with!

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamthekiller View Post
    Bluetooth doesn't kill the battery but this is still ******* stupid. If you can't use the on-screen iphone keyboard, go buy an htc or some ****.
    Okay so Bluetooth totally takes battery life when it's on, when it's on it's broadcasting out a signal looking for devices or trying to keep a connection in progress so total FAIL

I think the biggest problem with this would be talking on it Keyboard in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Xiavia View Post
    I kinda like it. It would make text n driving impossible though.
    Mate, don't text and drive.
    Internet killed the video star.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justin7942163 For This Useful Post:

J_Marley (09-23-2010), that_girl (09-26-2010)

Gross, if the keyboard isn't removable then it would kill usability of the phone.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Text and drive if you want to meet your maker or if you just suck at it, like text one letter and watch the road for 15sec then next letter and so on or just pull over

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BenderRodriguez For This Useful Post:

J_Marley (09-23-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

So all right handed people have to start using the phone in a left handed manner because the phone can no longer be held on the right side? They should have switched sides. About 90% of the world is right handed. Or at least had the keyboard flip open from the back instead of the front so you can leave it closed and still use the phone.

If they could make one that is feather light, and thin...this might be workable. I dont want to add much bulk.

Thanks

I'll stick to just using my Dinovo mini on the Bluetooth connection. Otherwise it's there for my ps3. The iPhone actually sits in the lid almost perfectly. Cost a lot more but I already have it so why buy another?

If it ain't broke why spend more money on it?

I wonder would using the BTstack Keyboard tweak from Cydia work on this for the iPhone 3g.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Xiavia View Post
    I kinda like it. It would make text n driving impossible though.
    That's now illegal in my state anyway. And anyone with common sense wouldn't text and drive.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J_Marley View Post
    Really? Did you honestly just say that? I hope you were kidding. Too many people have died because of idiots that couldn't wait two minutes to pull off the road and answer a text and had to attempt it while driving. At least in the state I live in that will become a primary driving offense starting in December.
    People die because people are bad drivers. Want to be an advocate? Make eating and listening to the radio illegal. And while you're at it, ban billboards.

Here in California, all the Cal Trans studies of car accidents have talking/texting on cell phones the NINTH leading cause of accidents.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast