Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Physical Keyboard Case for iPhone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Xiavia View Post
    It would make text n driving impossible though.

I should probably get this just because it would probably make text n driving impossible..
    Really? Did you honestly just say that? I hope you were kidding. Too many people have died because of idiots that couldn't wait two minutes to pull off the road and answer a text and had to attempt it while driving. At least in the state I live in that will become a primary driving offense starting in December.

Proud to be an Apple user since 1990... at the age of 4.

Cool idea but its going to be too big and waste too much battery.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

I can see me using this with a VNC/RDP app, im on them alot:-)

I know it says TK-421 is from the movie Star Wars but it is also from the movie Boggie Nights. That is the modification that you can get done to your home stereo to bring out the BASS!!!!! lol. Make you want to freaky deaky!!! Go on and move to it, it helps me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

:/ the hinge looks weak... Wouldn't be surprised if it one day bent backwards on me and make my iPhone fall on the floor...

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Why does everyone who doesn't like something instantly call it a "fail".....I don't get it. If it's not for u, dot get it. But immediately calling something a fail based on a quick description and pic is just intellectually lazy.

I think it looks okay, I have adapted to the touchscreen, but for certain situations i find myself wanting a keyboard. Also, if u could use this with games (roms) that would be really cool. It seems it would also make our precious iPhone 4s as indestructible as a tank! Screen would almost always be protected, and the case itself looks very sturdy. I probably won't get one....but I won't rule it out and instantly call it a fail. I would love to check it out.
    El Zurdo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iLoveWindows&iPhone For This Useful Post:

Phoenix303 (09-25-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

It's not necessarily a fail...it just doesn't look 100% durable. I dunno if I'd dish out $50 for something that is a first and never done before. If some of us don't look at the possible cons and always assume the best of a product, then we'd all be buying things with all positive feedback but they might be full of flaws.

Physical keyboard? YES
    Twirling gimmick? NO
    Slider gimmick? YES

I've always wanted a T-Mobile Sidekick though. The phone should be angled, but thats just personal pref.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Cool, another upcoming keyboard case. I like the other one better, but this will do too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lastactionhero View Post
    I thought I'd hate the iPhone keyboard before I got it, but I prefer it over the physical I had on my htc touch pro. It's funny, I was out to lunch at subway a couple weeks back, and this old dude was like "how the hell do u know what you're typing? How do u hit all those letters without screwing up?" haha
    great avatar, duder.

this case does look awkward...

Thanks

This isn't a 100% fail really. This one is probably better than the other ones out there.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Quote Originally Posted by calebratm View Post
    Woh woild wany thsjn i type hsur fine usig th schren
    I agree 100%.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that it's the cleanest looking physical keyboard for the iPhone.
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

iPhone? More like MyPhone xxhorseriderxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wiley John Wright View Post

The case connects to the iPhone via Bluetooth, so it doesn’t block the dock connector.
    Nope, not buying it. Bluetooth KILLS the battery... I'd happily get one if it supplied power for the phone and the keyboard itself.

If u want a physical keyboard, get a blackberry. This is just crap!

Bluetooth doesn't kill the battery but this is still ******* stupid. If you can't use the on-screen iphone keyboard, go buy an htc or some ****.

Oh yea and texting & driving guy - please kill yourself before you take out somebody unfortunate enough to be on the road with you.

Anyone have a link to the other one? This looks horrid! Seriously... I couldn't even picture holding that thing!!!

I don't think this is the kind of keyboard on cellphones I think it's a mini keyboard your supposed to type without holding it, like a real keyboard. Look at the size of the keys. I think it's a nice idea. Personally I don't need a case, you could just have aside the iPhone when taking notes at college. It's basically a really tiny laptop keyboard put in a case, not the kind on with slide phones. The keys really go down when you press them.
    Last edited by M4tt Dam0n; 09-23-2010 at 04:00 AM.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

Looks like it folds under the phone...not over the screen. Def don't want to turn my i4 into a moto backflip.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast