Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Suppliers Fuel Rumors: Apple Has Big Plans for December

Loving my pimped out black one that I made white with my carbon fiber cover (tried up loading a pic but it keeps erroring)

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by macachia View Post
    can anyone point me to the white iphone 4 parts?

cheers
    iPhone 4

or

iPhone 3GS
    Hear my sporadic ramblings: @liquidzoo on Twitter

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

Having been on AT&T since 2001, when it was Cingular and the US still had regional telcos, has its benefits. When I call customer service they kiss my tiny white *****. I've had to call Verizon on behalf of a couple family members and the experience was always horrible.

It's like Raoul Duke says to Dr. Gonzo, "I have total credit here. Don't come anywhere near this place, you bastard. Foreigners aren't welcome."
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

All I know is I have been waiting for the white one for a longggggggggggggggggggggggggg time!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Verizon iphone would be a waste of it's full potential and capabilities. Verizon cannot simultaneously use voice and data. So while in call u can't play games, check email or SMS. What's the point? Just get an iPod touch and use skype. Lol

Http://pdaparts.com

I've got my iPhone done up in white
    Last edited by mr1080p; 09-22-2010 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sprint will get it i think ... why woulnt apple want there new iphone 4 on a 4G network .... sprint is cheap and a lot of people would toss that sh** evo out the window ! that thing is HUGE and retarded looking

I see sprint getting iPhone before the slow *** verizon does, if sprint gets the iPhone along with their best plans they will dominate the market

Quote Originally Posted by g12007 View Post
    sprint will get it i think ... why woulnt apple want there new iphone 4 on a 4G network .... sprint is cheap and a lot of people would toss that sh** evo out the window ! that thing is HUGE and retarded looking
    I would lean toward Verizon over Sprint (though I'd be perfectly happy if T-Mobile got it) simply because Verizon and AT&T (and T-Mobile) are using the same 4G technology (LTE) where Sprint is using a different one (Wi-Max).

Provided, of course, that we're going to see another US carrier get it at all. I mentioned in a previous post a number of countries that have CDMA carriers that a potential CDMA iPhone could be for.
    Hear my sporadic ramblings: @liquidzoo on Twitter

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by liquidzoo View Post
    As much as people want to believe that this points to a Verizon (or Sprint) iPhone, it's important to realize that the US isn't the only country that uses CDMA, and for Apple to have global coverage in all markets, CDMA really is something that they will need.

There are CDMA carriers in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Hong Kong, El Salvador, Guatemala, Israel, South Korea, Peru, Russia, Venezuela and Zambia; not to mention China. [source]

Even though I live here, the US isn't the end-all of the World. CDMA iPhones could be for any number of carriers in any number of countries, and if they were going to launch for Verizon, 3 million units would not cover it and you'd be looking at a Wii-like shortage and people waiting for MONTHS to get their hands on one.
    Correct however being in Europe... No one uses CDMA. that is sooo 1990's. Also no need to unlock the phone! I'll stick with SIM cards. I can go anywhere in the world with it. But... It's nice to see options. Just not a smart option for me perhaps others will be happy.

Thanks

3 million iphones? Isn't there something like 90 million Verizon customers? So they are only gonna make enough CDMA iPhones for about 3% of Verizon customers....that doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to me.
    Last edited by nicallen63; 09-22-2010 at 12:57 PM.
    If the sun was made of baby back rips..... would you eat it?

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by liquidzoo View Post
    I would lean toward Verizon over Sprint (though I'd be perfectly happy if T-Mobile got it) simply because Verizon and AT&T (and T-Mobile) are using the same 4G technology (LTE) where Sprint is using a different one (Wi-Max).

Provided, of course, that we're going to see another US carrier get it at all. I mentioned in a previous post a number of countries that have CDMA carriers that a potential CDMA iPhone could be for.
    Sprint Nextel On July 13, 2010 announced possibly constructing their own LTE network despite already using WiMAX as their 4G standard

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3GPP_Long_Term_Evolution]3GPP Long Term Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kayvong8 View Post
    You can't possibly get laid LOL!!

Mooooooom Timmy touched the fish when u said don't touch the fish but he didn't listeeeen, He toucheded it anyways!!! He's in trouuublee huh?
    HAHAHAHA thats funny

Thanks

If you want a cheap solution to make your black iPhone 4 look like a white one check out www.icarbons.com and iPhone 4 White Gallery . They have vinyl stickers that cover the entire phone, including the sides if you so choose, and they look good. Check out the gallery where they show off both the carbon color as well as the white carbon.
    Last edited by 4n4c0nd4; 09-22-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Yea they do, iPods. Duh!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone blueblaze4444's Avatar
    Thanks

It would make absolutely no sense for Apple to release an iPhone with verizon. And if they did I would have the least bit of respect to them. I would be happier with Sprint, however I still do not believe they will release the iPhone 4 with anything other than AT&T (in the US anyway).

I would hope that any CDMA iPhone 4's created will be for shipment elsewhere from the US.

And I agree that the white iPhone is a chick thing. Black looks sooo more professional, and I don't even want to imagine how much visible dirt would accumulate onto a white iPhone 4. (eeeek!) takes away from the beauty of it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well, I wonder how Apple with play off the features. You can't make a call and surf the web on any CDMA phone. The technology can't have an active call and transport packets at the same time.

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blueblaze4444 View Post
    It would make absolutely no sense for Apple to release an iPhone with verizon. And if they did I would have the least bit of respect to them. I would be happier with Sprint, however I still do not believe they will release the iPhone 4 with anything other than AT&T (in the US anyway).

I would hope that any CDMA iPhone 4's created will be for shipment elsewhere from the US.

And I agree that the white iPhone is a chick thing. Black looks sooo more professional, and I don't even want to imagine how much visible dirt would accumulate onto a white iPhone 4. (eeeek!) takes away from the beauty of it.
    Absolutely no sense? Verizon is the largest cellular carrier in the United States. It doesn't make sense for Apple to enlarge its user base, sell more phones, and make more money? Are you retarded or just stupid?
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kayvong8 View Post
    You can't possibly get laid LOL!!

Mooooooom Timmy touched the fish when u said don't touch the fish but he didn't listeeeen, He toucheded it anyways!!! He's in trouuublee huh?
    I have not seen you make a single worthwhile or constructive post on this site. Please go back to 4chan.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mortopher For This Useful Post:

Mr. Quackers (09-23-2010)

Why do I have a feeling that if there truly is a CDMA phone launch, it'll end up being the white model

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12