+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Make Calls with Your iPod/iPad: Apple Patent

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
than y have iPhone at all if your making ipad nd toches into cellphone. It just doesnt make sense.
    My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

than y have iPhone at all if your making ipad nd toches into cellphone. It just doesnt make sense.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Antman217's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool I guess but who would you pay. I guess you would have to go to a phone carrier anyways to get calls and that would mean a new contract anyways.

Thanks

Sounds Interesting.

Thanks

Since that's actually clearly an iPhone and not an iPod, does that mean this is the new "bumper" alternative? Lol, but seriously, I think this might be the VeriPhone we've been hearing about.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I don't know why pplz are wining about what's the point of getting this and just buy iPhone . Don't u guys know that iPhone. Requires high pricy monthly bill with mountain contracts?? And when someone can use much less and contract less with itouch turning into phone ?? Doesn't make u guys think ?but it would be awesome to use it 4th generation itouch with FaceTime without having iPhone 4 which more fatter than itouch 4 and has more problem than Itouch 4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baskie View Post
    If it's possible, only reason for Apple to patent it is to stop others using it. I mean, why would a phone manufacturer ever plan to release a device that removes the need for a phone?
    This was my first thought actually. Apple realizing that this was the next logical step for those who hate the idea of being tied down by contracts (yes there is jail-breaking), or those wishing to raise the bar in the tablet market (sprint galaxy tab aka oversized smart phone) Apple would so dong ensure they can take legal action against the competition.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First they put a camera on ipod touch 4g now making calls what are they doing

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12