Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MewSeek 2.5-1 UPDATE for iOS 4 REVIEW

^ wait...what did you do?

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

I seem to not find most of the music on MewSeek that I'm looking for. However, it's a great concept! Just wish it fit my interests better.

After installing 4.1 and rejailbreaking, I went to reinstall MewSeek, and I don't seem to find it on cydia. Any thoughts to what I might be doing wrong?

Found it after a bit, not sure what was up.
    Last edited by Moosestache; 10-12-2010 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by D to the M View Post
    Same here, i didnt buy yet though. Also when i downlaoad a file like halfway through it says cannot stream music and then stops. But i downloaded the file, what the ??? also whats the ! next to a song you downloaded mean.
    I have the same problem on IOS 4.1 iPhone 4. I downloaded like 20 songs and 10 have this problem, redownloading the songs doesn't fix it.

This happened to me too, however, when i synced to the ipod it played all the way through.

It almost never let's me preview the music, but when I download, ALL the songs stop halfway through. And then Mewseek crashes. Any help?

I use Mewseek just to sync music to my ipod. I just place the mp3 file into var/mobile/downloads and they show up in mewseek and just install to ipod froim there. works perfect for me. I only with I could import the album cover art.

Great review and I appreciate them. As you say, shorter and crispier contents catch the eyes of readers.But at times one needs to be elaborate while sharing their own experiences which may be of great use to those who read them.

iphone case

Sooo Mewseek DID work Perfect , but now it crashes on start up. pretty pissed since I just bought it 2 days ago and now it doesn't work. anybody know how to fix this?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234