+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 4.1 Out Today: "It's a Trap!"

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by donozo NO THIS IS NOT A TRAP YOU CAN JAILBREAK IOS4.1 EASILY I HAVE FINALLY FIND OUT HOW TO JAILBREAK IOS4.1 SUCSESSFULLY !!!!!!!!!!! EMAIL ME ON *Removed*
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donozo View Post
    NO THIS IS NOT A TRAP YOU CAN JAILBREAK IOS4.1 EASILY I HAVE FINALLY FIND OUT HOW TO JAILBREAK IOS4.1 SUCSESSFULLY !!!!!!!!!!!
    EMAIL ME ON *Removed*
    thanks dude but were just gonna wait for The D Team to get this ready and working, go smash your head somewhere now. thanks.
    Last edited by ajl917; 09-16-2010 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by donozo View Post
    NO THIS IS NOT A TRAP YOU CAN JAILBREAK IOS4.1 EASILY I HAVE FINALLY FIND OUT HOW TO JAILBREAK IOS4.1 SUCSESSFULLY !!!!!!!!!!!
    EMAIL ME ON *Removed*

And who the fawk are you to counter the DevTeam? Not that it matters, as nobody needs your "discovery" so take it and stick it up your ***!!! We will wait for the trusted DevTeam, period!!!!!
    Last edited by ajl917; 09-16-2010 at 09:07 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

a friend of mine updated his 3GS by mistake and I managed to restore 4.01 firmware, After jailbreak I installed ultrasn0w but I can confirm it does not work, Apple must update the baseband.

I think this is the beginning, Apple will change the baseband on 4.2 again. You will see. No unlock or jailbreak on iphone 4 until iphone 5 is out. I hope I am wrong
    Last edited by delizaza23; 09-16-2010 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by delizaza23 View Post
    no unlock or jailbreak on iphone 4 until iphone 5 is out. I hope I am wrong
    I hope so too.

If this is the case perhaps apple should consider that people, including me, will not buy the iPhone if the extra usability that jb'ing brings is not available.

As much as I have loved my iPhone3G and iPhone4, I will buy an android phone next if apple continues to escalate the iOS upgrade game while providing no extra phone functions.

In fact I have 1 week left on my 30day return policy, if there's no jb until 4.2 then this iPhone is going back and hello android!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by delizaza23 View Post
    a friend of mine updated his 3GS by mistake and I managed to restore 4.01 firmware, After jailbreak I installed ultrasn0w but I can confirm it does not work, Apple must update the baseband.

I think this is the beginning, Apple will change the baseband on 4.2 again. You will see. No unlock or jailbreak on iphone 4 until iphone 5 is out. I hope I am wrong

I can never quite understand how anyone with half a brain can update an iPhone firmware "by mistake"....surely, this person fired up iTunes, plugged in his iPhone, clicked on update, saw the prompts/ warning and sat through the entire 45min process unless he is illiterate and couldn't read, or did he think that by ignoring the warning his phone would come out unscathed??

If that's the case, then he has no business going near a jailbroken iPhone! He's better off with the stock iPhone.

As for the baseband, everyone already knows that the current ultrasn0w will NOT work once you update as there's a BB update in 4.1 & 4.2 as confirmed by those who have installed the 4.2 beta released by apple a few days back. I suggest you make Google your friend!!

As for news/ progress on finding an unlock or jailbreak on current or future iPhone firmware, The DevTeam is our ONLY source and since you're certainly not part of The DevTeam, I suggest you desist from poking your head where it clearly doesn't belong...it'll only get eaten up!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LilRalphie View Post
    As much as I have loved my iPhone3G and iPhone4, I will buy an android phone next if apple continues to escalate the iOS upgrade game while providing no extra phone functions.

In fact I have 1 week left on my 30day return policy, if there's no jb until 4.2 then this iPhone is going back and hello android!

I've got news for you...Apple is acutely aware of the situation and WILL CONTINUE to ramp up it's upgrade game until it's airtight (if there's any such thing with computer programs) because it doesn't want you jailbreaking in the first instance....so, you're better off buying that and**** crap next week!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

COME ON JAIL BREAK!!!....not saving my shsh was the worst mistake of my awful lif3 im bout to send the dam dev team bout a grand to get this process started

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by king_trig View Post
    COME ON JAIL BREAK!!!....not saving my shsh was the worst mistake of my awful lif3 im bout to send the dam dev team bout a grand to get this process started
    Im sure they are busy on the JB as we speak. I dont think sending them a grand will hurry the process up but Im sure they would really appreciate that kind of generosity. Only the dev team have any idea of the release timescale. Who knows, it could still be weeks or even months away

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I, too f up and restored and stuck with 4.1. I was in heaven with 3.1.2 on my 3G iPhone Please release the j/b for 4.1

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345