+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Microsoft Steps Up PR Push for Windows Phone 7

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I love windows 7! I am a pc...But Im sorry Thats got to be the wackest homescreen of all time! big square button that dont even fill the screen..those are
    Thanks
    I love windows 7! I am a pc...But Im sorry Thats got to be the wackest homescreen of all time!

big square button that dont even fill the screen..those are so ugly!

Thanks

Apparently Windows Mobile 7 was nobody's idea...

Thanks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9F4QJK1wFs]YouTube - Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Screenshots and Live Demo Video Walkthrough Preview[/ame]

i search in youtube and i found this i think this is it right?
    wanna invites to lockerz you can get macbook air,itouch.ipods totally free send me a message with ur email address

Banned
    Thanks

Welcome to the 21st century Microsuck. Again, ten years behind the rest. Yaawwnnnn. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Pizentu View Post
    I hope it is the iphone killer. If not I hope something comes soon. That way apple wont have a monopoly anymore. Competition is the best thing for consumers. More competition equals lower prices and greater innovations.
    Oh ROFLMFAO. I haven't laughed so much, thanks for that.
    Last edited by Tyronal; 09-07-2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i felt it was a fairly impressive sneak intro to an upcoming device waited for by some or many. the phone itself at first look has a nice style. well see.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizentu View Post
    I hope it is the iphone killer. If not I hope something comes soon. That way apple wont have a monopoly anymore. Competition is the best thing for consumers. More competition equals lower prices and greater innovations.
    so what your saying is that you want it to "kill the iPhone" or rather outperform the iphone so that it will then force Apple to lower its prices. so then what? you go and buy the then inferior iPhone to this new supeior phone at a reduced price. how about just go and get the new superior iPhone killer at a lower price seeing as how its an iphone killer and will be better in performance. all in theory here folks.
    Last edited by rhekt; 09-07-2010 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    killall Terminal[]

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we are at a point where the place to shine is going to be in the software. If you look at hardware specs, most current phones are almost literally identical. The difference is in the OS and, as has been mentioned, the ways that information is presented to you. In that sense, I feel that iOS falls short. I am seriously considering going with another device once my contract expires, unless Apple gives iOS a major face lift. I will admit, the sexiness factor of the iPhone 4 blows all other phones out of the water, hands down, but at the end of the day it should be functionality over form (for those who buy phones for more than just to look cool). I am always excited when a new competitor comes into play because it is just that, a competitor, helping to keep Apple on their toes. The biggest hurdle Microsoft has in front of them is Windows mobile being in their past. Almost every version of that was terrible (and this isn't just me saying that it's true. FWIW I loved Vista and Windows 7 and frankly think people who had problems are simply computer noobs that need things spelled out for them to understand how they work). The last 1-2 releases I didn't even come close to simply because the ones prior left such a bad taste in my mouth. I must admit, Windows Mobile 7 has me quivering in fear for the very same reasons. Hell, it may be awesome, but will people be willing to even go near it?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

I'll stick with my iPhone 4 thank you very much
    Rampage
    Back To The Basics

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I actually like it. I like the interface of it and the calendar etc.. but I do think the tiles look ugly. This will be good for us though... more themers will try to imitate this, perhaps some of the things this OS has will be ported onto the iphone, or even perhaps the whole OS itself could be ported in the future?

I am keeping an open mind, it might be a flop it might be good. Either way it is good for us users as it gives us more choice.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^If that video is real(it looks like it but I'm not sure why they would put it on youtube instead of like a news site or something first) it looks like it has potential but their biggest problem will be getting people to switch from the iphone and other phones to the windows phone... What's special about it that will make users switch to it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Awesome. Instead of a dropped call you get the Blue Screen of Death.
    Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    Your an ignorant moron!
    fail

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ronfin44, the BSOD joke... seriously? I haven't had it since WinME! But speaking of that though, my Macbook has the spinning rainbow of death now and I will need to replace my macbook, not only that... I had to replace my sister's UNJAILBROKEN newish iPhone 4 today because it kept respringing and giving the spinning link circle. I also had to replace my iPhone4 a while ago because I kept getting error (9) and no way to get it out of recovery mode.

Am I unlucky or does apple turning just as unreliable as MS?

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Windows 7 phone doesn't look that bad actually.

But it seems like companies are obsessed now with touch screen devices.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

I may check out a 7 device when one drops.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Waste of air time
    it's the Kin all over again. Any bets on how long before they can' this project too?

Livin the iPhone Life JedixJarf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snoozkewl View Post
    it's the Kin all over again. Any bets on how long before they can' this project too?
    Heh you said kin...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Green Apple
    Thanks

Agree, who gives a sh1t about xbl gamer score or any thing that has to do with xbl besides in game madness...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly998 View Post
    Agree, who gives a sh1t about xbl gamer score or any thing that has to do with xbl besides in game madness...
    I bet you are hyped up about game center though.

Thanks

Cmon, Sony Ericsson makes like 6 phones a month but apple make one iPhone per year and STILL people buy the iPhone more than se.

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snoozkewl View Post
    This looks nothing like the kin at all... Not sure where you got that from.

Thanks

Touch taking over the world, I totally need a new phone.

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi