Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nuu Mini-key Turns iPhone 4 into a QWERTY Slider

This is what iControl Pad should have looked like.

i would get it for droid ports. that thing will make it the size of a 4g inside an otter box. i personally don't like typing portrait-wise on the iphone, much better in landscape. too bad itypefastr isn't being ported to iOS 4.

i love it but thatll drain battery so quickly

Ha the keyboard looks like the rumor 2

Quote Originally Posted by OleBayCrab View Post
    If you need a query board this bad, stick with blackberry or a driod. STUPID!
    How do you spell "QWERTY" wrong when the keys are all aligned?

And I would buy this if I had an iPhone 4 or they made on for the 3G/3Gs. And there will probably be an emulator that makes the buttons work after it's released most likely. Which is what I'd use it for.

^^ Hahaha

Sucks

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

forget the keyboard, they should put two analog sticks and 4 buttons and two triggers and we can get some serious fps games on the iPhone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ro0oney's Avatar
    Thanks

i personally wont add this keyboard in to my iphone

$70?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi5o5 View Post
    forget the keyboard, they should put two analog sticks and 4 buttons and two triggers and we can get some serious fps games on the iPhone.
    Yeah I was thinking that too, but maybe a few extra buttons or other games.

They should make something like this with game controls for the gamers.

Edit: Oooops... I just read some of the above posts...lol We have the same idea.

iPhone? More like MyPhone realtimedeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol. Does anyone find this accessory useless due to the fact it's an accessory. It isn't going to change the way the iPhone handles it's text. I find texting from landscape to be a pain unless I'm typing short very short responses. And then the actual screen real estate for my text Input bar, and the top bar and onscreen keyboard make the body portion of the text unreadable because a it's impossible to scroll the body with the space being so small. I much prefer and am indeed not much slower at while in portrait mode. wouldn't the onscreen key lard still appear unless the someone wrote a tweak to disable onscreen during use if Bluetooth keyboards.
    Everyone else seemed hung up on looks and not how it
    Might function. Course if it had a d pad along with the keys I wouldn't have said a thing except I'll take two.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to realtimedeath For This Useful Post:

dale2 (09-07-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Doran View Post
    I know what I'm getting my friend for Christmas!!! She hates the touch screen keyboard, (She has very long fingernails)

You're a POET and didn't even KNOW IT...... Sorry, I had to.

There's an app for that....
    This made my whole day funny.

There is only one way this will be cool.

And that is, if the developer attaches a small plastic explosive on the underside of the "enter" key so upon first use it blows the users retarded fingers off.

Don't get an iOS touch device if you don't want to use a touchscreen.

I am going to go buy potato chips but I hate them, I actually want has browns ... so I am going to soak the potato chips in water, mash them and fry them.

They come out crappy, not as good as house browns and it takes longer.

Did I mention these potato chips cost around 300 dollars more than hash browns?

Yeah.

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

next thing you know they are going to have a gaming control that attaches to make it easier on the iPhone this things going to make money especially for 70 dollars.

Good for people that texts but I never text anyone so not so useful in my opinion.

Now all we need is a left joystick, a right joystick, menu button, and a L+R button and we can compete with consoles on the FPS grounds

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Reading some of these posts i am sitting here laughing out loud, literally! "Don't buy an idevice if you want a physical keyboard". Are you all cultists much? Who are you to tell someone what they can/should do with their idevices? Last time I checked that's what Apple was trying to do. Oh wait, you all are Apple cultists after all... I honestly don't see why there is such outrage over this. It isn't a redesign to the phone itself. It is an ADD-ON that people get by choice. The onscreen keyboard is great, but if you are the kind of person that spends tons and TONS of time writing emails, I can see how this can be useful. Complaining about the price tag? Yeah it's expensive if you don't like the product in the first place, but there are apps that go for around that which we don't complain one minute about.

Every time I read a thread like this it confirms my theory that the average MMI user is a complete imbecile.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sziklassy For This Useful Post:

b3nny (09-07-2010), o3okevin (09-07-2010), slthom (09-07-2010)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast