Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GridLock: Arrange Icons Anywhere

Default GridLock: Arrange Icons Anywhere

Gridlock is a powerful new tweak that allows you to arrange the icons on your springboard however you would like, with the ease of drag and drop.

If you're still using iBlank or have a theme that requires an odd layout, this is definitely for you. For theme designers this could also be a huge deal as you could now set up themes in a completely new manner. There are a ton of great themes that require a lot of management to get them to work properly, but with this tweak it could provide a completely new way of looking at how a theme can work and interact with it's counterparts, essentially making it that much easier to completely transform the look of your iDevice.

The app is fully compatible with Infinidock, Infinifolders, FCSB, Iconoclasm, and FiveIRows and more. However you will not be able to arrange any icons via iTunes for obvious reasons.

Check out GridLock in Cydia for only 99 cents.

You will be required to have iOS 4. Note it is not compatible with Infiniboard.

Samples

Last edited by Nick Hesson; 09-05-2010 at 04:04 PM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nick Hesson For This Useful Post:

canamen2003 (09-08-2010), carolinamic (09-05-2010), chelsea.tone (09-06-2010), JLick (09-05-2010), KartRacer (09-06-2010), Poseidon79 (09-05-2010), santaf (09-06-2010), sh33436 (09-06-2010), SnowLeo (09-05-2010), TheSmartGuy (09-05-2010), toyvan (09-06-2010), veskodimov (09-05-2010)

Now this is freakin awesome downloading now!

This is like 6000000000000 times better then using iBlank to set up themes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to robertr1 For This Useful Post:

JLick (09-05-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

What a great idea, I'm gonna get it now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Amazing. Can't wait for my iPod Touch 4g...then I buy this asap!

iPhone? More like MyPhone GranDaddyPurp's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm buying this right now. This is should be better than iBlank.
    I Take Three L's To The Head...Love, Live, Life then I'm Dead

Default Like it
    I already have iconoclasm but this one is way easier ! THANKS !

Wow Now I dont even need to make iconoclasm layouts... just use a mod for the amount of rows and columns then just move them myself. GENIUS!

does it work on the ipad??

Edit: make sure to include that it says it is NOT COMPATIBLE with infiniboard also
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 09-05-2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just bought this, a must buy but we need some way of locking layouts per page as it's so easy to move one and the rest follow.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Wow Now I dont even need to make iconoclasm layouts... just use a mod for the amount of rows and columns then just move them myself. GENIUS!

does it work on the ipad??

Edit: make sure to include that it says it is NOT COMPATIBLE with infiniboard also
    Yes please add that it doesn't play well with infiniboard when you install one it unistalls the other one.

Works perfect on my iPhone 4
    HK-Z on Game Center

this is such a great tweak

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yay! No more iBlank. Thanks for posting this.

are you able to put icons in any spot like with iconoclasm layouts or do they still have to be in rows and columns

Thanks
    Thanked 10,193 Times in 6,207 Posts

Gotta love this, great tweak.

Thanks

Direct from the app:
    "(note: not currently compatable with infiniboard or iTunes icon arrangement.)"

I do NOT want to give up an app that I paid for to get another app that I have to pay for. I will continue to use my free iblank.
    I will be waiting for that notice to disappear, then will be happy to spend another buck.
    unklbyl

chpwn said that it'll work with 3.X

Quote Originally Posted by poynter32 View Post
    are you able to put icons in any spot like with iconoclasm layouts or do they still have to be in rows and columns
    You can put them anywhere within the grid of the springboard/ springboard modifier layout. Example: If you have 5x5 springboard installed you can move icons anywhere within the 5x5 grid. It also works with iconclasm layouts though so say you had the iconoclasm circle layout installed but you want there to be icons on only every other spot on the circle. No problem. This mod in essence allows you to leave blank spaces on any springboard layout where ever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadfolx View Post
    chpwn said that it'll work with 3.X
    When I try to download in cydia it says this app requires 4.x...

Edit: Thats weird... now it lets me get it on 3.x. I could swear it didnt let me a minute ago.

Edit #2: It DID show install for a second... then it reloaded and says "Unable to Purchase This product requires iPhoneOS 4."
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 09-05-2010 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by snowleo View Post
    edit: Seriously?? Requires ios 4...... Bs!!!
    roflmao.
    Quaerite et invenietis.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast