Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes 10 Now Available For Download : Jailbreak Safe

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    probably a dumb question but since i am downloading from apple and not like i always do via just "check for updates" it wont mess with my ratings/album art/music etc right?
    If your just upgrading to iTunes 10 with Apple Software Update then your iTunes library (including playlists, ratings etc..) will remain untouched

I really like iTunes 10 but i'm sorry, I had to change the icon back to the old one. What were they thinking?
    Last edited by rajsukul; 09-01-2010 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    What's the Number 1 iPhone 4 App Download.. A Public Phone Box Locator

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nice can't wait to get home to check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by rajsukul View Post
    If your just upgrading to iTunes 10 with Apple Software Update then your iTunes library (including playlists, ratings etc..) will remain untouched

I really like iTunes 10 but i'm sorry, I had to change the icon back to the old one. What were they thinking?
    Thing is im not using the "update" through itunes says im up to date. I would be essentially updating although by downloading from apple.com

iPhone? More like MyPhone blueblaze4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there anyone else who absolutely HATES the new look of things. What was apple thinking when they decided to change the new icon? It looks horrible. The tabs on the left also look boring and dull. There is not enough color. However, I do like that they added a new view option in the music library. That option looks Similar to the way that it is set up in iOS 4 (which I very much like). I also hate how they put the exit, minimize, and maximize buttons on top of each other. It takes away from the mac feel. There are also some other differences in layout that I have noticed that I like. But overall it is too dull. I think that the whole program almost gives it a Windows-feel. Anyone else who agrees with me?
    Last edited by blueblaze4444; 09-01-2010 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    Thing is im not using the "update" through itunes says im up to date. I would be essentially updating although by downloading from apple.com
    Yeah thats fine. You'll keep all your album info, songs, ratings etc..

Quote Originally Posted by blueblaze4444 View Post
    Is there anyone else who absolutely HATES the new look of things. What was apple thinking when they decided to change the new icon? It looks horrible. The tabs on the left also look boring and dull. There is not enough color. However, I do like that they added a new view option in the music library. That option looks Similar to the way that it is set up in iOS 4 (which I very much like). I also hate how they put the exit, minimize, and maximize buttons on top of each other. It takes away from the mac feel. There are also some other differences in layout that I have noticed that I like. But overall it is too dull. I think that the whole program almost gives it a Windows-feel. Anyone else who agrees with me?
    I like everything except the icon.. i had to change it back lol
    Last edited by rajsukul; 09-01-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    What's the Number 1 iPhone 4 App Download.. A Public Phone Box Locator

Thanks

W00t. Who wants to be my friend on ping. Also mmi should have an official ping ^_^
    When the police want to know where someone is, they ask apple.

Thanks

I personally like the new graphic changes. I've been sick of the same old look for a long time. iTunes has been visually the same for years. Blah. WTG Apple.
    Apples taste good.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kruejl For This Useful Post:

lfc_ (09-02-2010)

it's working fine with my jailbroken 3gs(4.0.1)

downloaded:connected:synced just fine. iPhone4 4.0.1 no issues
    killall Terminal[]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

wifi-sync doesn't work with iTunes 10...-___-

formerly known as arturpokusin playful_cyanide's Avatar
    Thanks

Watch out Wi-Fi Sync users. My iPad isn't showing up in the sidebar in iTunes 10.
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

wifi-sync doesn't work with iTunes 10...-___-

Thanks

Running software update now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenitram View Post
    If we don't update to itunes 10, are we just missing out on Ping? Is there anything other reason to upgrade?
    Of course! You'll be missing out on the amazing new album-art-in-free-space feature! How did we ever live without it????

Quote Originally Posted by Armored View Post
    Of course! You'll be missing out on the amazing new album-art-in-free-space feature! How did we ever live without it????
    Are you serious?

Does anybody know how to make the album art bigger? This is ridiculous I dont want my album art to be the size of a freaking icon

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

I have infinifolders (and accordingly iconsupport) installed, but going to Apps doesn't crash my iTunes 10 when my iPhone4 is connected. However, there is no longer a search box for apps. WTF!!!! Why would they remove that feature? I want it back!

Banned
    Thanks

When are they going to fix the iPad sync time? Last night it took me 6 hours to sync and i just installed iTunes 10, rebooted and sync again now (nothing has been done to the iPad since last sync) and it going to again take another 6 hours to sync....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is everyone getting an error when they access ping on iPhone? When I click on iTunes on phone and click ping it says "can not connect to iTunes store".

Quote Originally Posted by rajsukul View Post
    Yep. It's safe for now, be careful tho 10.0.1 or whatever may not be safe for jailbreakers

I upgraded to iOS 4.1 GM officially (with an Apple Dev account) on iTunes 9.
    Not sure about the public version though.
    Thanks for the info, guess we'll find out next week. Thank the FSM I have an old bootrom 3GS JB w/PwnageTool as that will likely be the first set that will be able to be updated.

~Tario70

Banned
    Thanks

has anyone tried to SSH via WiFi or ifunbox (or similar app)., does itunes 10 break SSHing?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast