+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMi Weekly Jailbreak App Store Update

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I still prefer ProSwitcher over Multifl0w, though fl0w isn't a bad app
    formerly known as Method2001 TheGrandFinale2001's Avatar
    Thanks

I still prefer ProSwitcher over Multifl0w, though fl0w isn't a bad app

Thanks
    Auto3g is good except for when your in an area where all you get is edge... Since 3G isn't there and it turns off edge as soon as you wake the phone, it gives you no service. Maybe this is what the timeout option is supposed to be for? I tried it out but didn't work.. Service never came back until I turned auto3g to off. Aside from that it works great. Switches from edge to 3G pretty fast.

Thanks

Bunch of good looking apps this week.

Synchronicity is so handy when you're in the midst of a text conversation but want to sync your iPhone, besides i never have the patience anyway!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NozzyEz View Post
    Complaining that some of these apps and tweaks costs money is making my day... It is so retarded that it's silly like. The Oatmeal said it best with this comic: This is how I feel about buying apps - The Oatmeal

Enuff said ,-)
    Exactly! Lolz!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How does multiflow works?

Thanks

Multiflow is my favorite app so far. It has worked great for me. There is nothing better than double tapping my home key to get all my open apps and choosing whichever is needed, instead of them being closed when I exit out.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dscottjr81 For This Useful Post:

ArtSosa (09-01-2010)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

very nice.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Synchronicity and nospot works a treat and using synchronicity as writing this on the new modmyi app :-) good times
    3gs iPhone 32gb-Jailbroken factory unlocked
    iPhone 4 jailbroken & factory unlocked

iPhone? More like MyPhone yentrog31's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azxken View Post
    Anyone know what happened to mQuickDo? Did they change the name or something because I don't see it in Cydia anymore. This is an awesome cydia app that I have been waiting for my iso4
    mQuickdo is still in Cydia...not for iOS4 yet I do not think.I agree I use it everyday.

Those who do not use the spotlight function must not ever use universal search,another one of my fav useful apps.
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok all look great but the ones I would love to use are the iCallAnnounce or CallTell but it says you need 3GS or i4 but I have a 3G. Does anyone know why it doesn't work on the 3G?
    Any comments on me needing to upgrade? Buy me one. Husband and father of two enough said!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azxken;
    Anyone know what happened to mQuickDo? Did they change the name or something because I don't see it in Cydia anymore. This is an awesome cydia app that I have been waiting for my iso4
    they changed the name to just "quickdo" and I think but am not positive that it was updated to iOS 4

Edit: the one in ispazio sources says 3.x and 4.x but you should make sure by going to their site here: Clezz.com - iPhone App for You - QuickDo,Dock

Edit #2: According to the site iOS 4 compatiblity was added in version 1.6 and the ispazio source currently has version 1.6.2 so you should be good
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 09-01-2010 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you so much for nospot! I have been waiting for this for months now! Yessss!

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

nice, multi-flow seems to be the most helpful so far

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yentrog31 View Post
    mQuickdo is still in Cydia...not for iOS4 yet I do not think.I agree I use it everyday.

Those who do not use the spotlight function must not ever use universal search,another one of my fav useful apps.
    I loved mquickdo. As soon as I got an iP4 I looked for it. Turns out I replaced in with activator. Play with it a you should find it'll cure your itch.

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Nospot ftw! Been waiting for this since ios3 lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

My motorcycle helmet headset kit (Parrot SK4000) already reads me my incoming Caller ID data... or, rather, the phonebook entry for it (PBAP + CID with TTS). My usual over-the-ear headset (Jabra BT8010) has an LCD that is supposed to support numeric CID (cross-references with it's own internal phonebook synced from a PC), but it only works for numbers that are not in your iPhone's phonebook. I'm not sure why that is but it only seems to be a problem for iPhones. It's probably related to it trying to force alphanumeric strings on it, though a Rocketfish numeric-only CID headset (TTS - reads you the number) still worked. The good thing is that the same headset I use also supports A2DP, so I will still hear the announcement with one of these programs. CID on the LCD would only be useful with a lanyard anyway, but I still use it for dialing from the internal phonebook when I want to leave my phone safe in my pocket.

Thanks

Default Myiwi ?
    Since ATT no longer offers unlimited data and I use mywi is there a way that we can not use up all the data by using it. i.e. something how 3g unrestrictor makes your phone think its on wifi? Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

1. Multiflow is AWESOME ... but VERY buggy, be careful. It crashes your phone and restarts springboard into SAFE MODE nearly 30 times since I've installed it three weeks ago. Needs to be updated, but works flawlessly when it works.

2. Why can't I see synchronicity on cydia ? I see it on rock, but its not available to buy. Cydia doesn't even show it come up. I have the bigboss repo ? ....?

edit: it shows now
    Last edited by andrewe13; 09-02-2010 at 07:20 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Synchronicity kinda works with wifisync. The bar shows up appropriately, but you have to leave wifisync app open for it to continue working. Any chance one of the devs could make the apps play with each other better?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    never have tried Navigon. pretty satisfied with TomTom [aside from a few hiccups w/ the app and CarKit] let me tell you, having to superglue a shim and take a dremel tool to the CarKit so that my iPhone4 would fit and charge properly was kind of exciting.
    I really like Navigon's interface the best