Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Of The Week: E=MC2, iDrone 2.1, and iLimpid

Default Theme Of The Week: E=MC2, iDrone 2.1, and iLimpid

E=MC2
    Available in Beta.

Alien1974 is back at it again, this time with a theme that requires no additional setup. There is a widget available for the lockscreen, which is optional , and will turn off once your in the SpringBoard. Simply input your location or zip code for the weather, and don't forget to download Clock-Hide to make sure this works. And hey, it's iPhone 4 compatible!

I highly suggest you take a look at the discussion in our forums to learn more and see a few more screenshots. It's a great job by Alien1974.

Read More...

iDrone 2.1
    Available for Download

Created by don Black Design, comes another stunning interpretation of the Android OS, now available to the iPhone. We've seen a lot of Droid based themes, but so far this is the first one that I really enjoy. The entire UI is modified, and the color scheme is bang on.

If you've always loved the look of the Android OS, here is a great way to get a taste of that world on your iPhone.

Discuss and Download this theme in our forums.

iLimpid Pro
    Available for Download via Rock

As you all know, I'm a big fan of minimalistic themes, and iLimpid Pro nails it on the head. Featuring 450+ icons, UI theme, PSD Templates, and 13 Wallpapers, iLimpid Pro is extremely smooth and clean. Oh and hai, It's iOS 4 compatible.

This theme is $1.49 in Rock. Discuss the theme here.

Thats it for this week. Check back next week for your next Theme Of The Week. And don't forget to send your nominations.
    Last edited by Nick Hesson; 08-30-2010 at 04:52 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Hesson For This Useful Post:

cj.artworks (10-18-2010), Cowboy (08-30-2010), Sleazy (05-14-2012)

Thanks

Cool

I like the idrone 2.1
    Last edited by tudtran; 08-30-2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

idrone is sick
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

iPhone? More like MyPhone johnr9412's Avatar
    Thanks

Idrone is non iOS4/iPhone 4 compatible. Lame!

Quote Originally Posted by johnr9412 View Post

say what!? then what is the point of posting this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to doitchinkstyle For This Useful Post:

chris102192 (08-31-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by johnr9412 View Post
    please tell me this was a joke?
    why the hell would you post a theme that doesn't work for 4.0 as one of the themes of the week? what the hell?
    nick, your trippin on my balls.

GUYS ITS REAL IDRONE DOESN'T WORK FOR IOS 4
    "The theme was not tested on IOS 4 or iPhone 4 , and for now it's just compatible with 3.0 3.1 3.1.2 3.1.3"
    don Black design - iDrone 2.1
    Last edited by Shishir G; 08-30-2010 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2G phones can only go to 3.1.3 and several 3G users are staying there also till 4.0 gets "snappier" for them.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

Hey....
    Thanks you guys for making this Theme of the Week.
    I'm speechless!!!!....
    The theme is fir iPhone 4,but I plan to port it to older devices.
    Check the tread,the theme also has a slave theme that transform to a more ...ALIEN style,and more features.
    Again,thanks...this theme is yours,go ahead and download.!!!...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

WTF??????? HOW IN THE HELL IS A THEME THAT IS NOT A FULL RELEASE A THEME OF THE WEEK? HAS NO ONE SEEN THE 200+ PAGE THREAD FOR NINE_HD, WHICH WAS THE FIRST FULL HD THEME SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE IPHONE 4? Who decides these things? Absolutely pathetic. I'm not knocking the other themer's because e=mc^2 is looking very promising and all of the themeres are extremely talented, but how does a half done theme make theme of the week? You've got some serious explaining to do.

P.S. You have an iPhone, not a droid. So what's the point of themeing your iPhone to duplicate a droid? If you want a droid, go buy one. I'll admit that I've used the HTC lock/weather widget on my iPhone, mainly for the weather, but by no means would I go all out and theme my iPhone to look like an andriod.
    Last edited by Wilbourn; 08-30-2010 at 09:42 PM.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

Thanks

Nine HD get in the last Theme of the Week,asides ClassHD last week.
    Some others theme get TotW eaven in preview stage,is the people that voted for it.
    E=mc2 is called a beta cuz I'm still have things to add to the theme,but is already released for you to enjoy.
    Feel free,download the theme and test it for yourself,this theme's beta is free to download.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Will the drone them be potted over to ios4 and iPhone 4?

Congrats to all. I am looking forward to more themes being iOS4 compatible, but it's still pretty new and I imagine designers are working out all the bugs.

In any case, does iLimpid Pro work through Winterboard? I have intelliscreen and don't want to mess with that, or bother with SSH'ing into my phone to install a theme. Any thoughts?

Hey designers, are you still using Netscape 1 as your browser? Are you still using Windows 1.0 as your desktop OS?

4.x firmware came out in June. Who wants go backwards in firmware just to use a theme?

What a crap week in themes. -_-
    Anybody want a 32GB Mint Condition Black JB Unlocked 3GS? PM me with offers.

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

wow unbelievable, the themes are awesome, and those of you on 4.0 im going to take a guess that you are pissed off, well go learn how to make a theme and make it compatible with 4.0 Id give anything to know how to make themes like this or even be half as creative as these theme creators. It just boggles my mind that people get pissed off because the theme doesnt work on 4.0. There are still alot of people on 3.0^. Look at the detail of E=MC2 unbelievable creativity and the other themes also. Id imagine these creators have put alot of time and effort into these, so unless you can do better, (I Cant) id just commend them on putting another theme available to the JB Community.

What's Jailbreak? colorado_junkie's Avatar
    Thanks

@macsoldier +1

Since when is 16x31=54??????
    Did anyone else catch that on the E=MC2 theme, first picture from the middle on the right, however, it's still a very nice theme.

Damn alien i thought id have dusk on my phone forever, but i love the look of this, secondly people don't complain about a theme being in beta and winning theme of the week. People voted for it, don't like it vote for something else, plus its free, hell i would have paid for a beta that looks this good. Idrone looks sick too.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to calebratm For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (08-31-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zoso10 View Post
    Since when is 16x31=54??????
    Did anyone else catch that on the E=MC2 theme, first picture from the middle on the right, however, it's still a very nice theme.
    Lol...
    That's the hours,minutes and seconds.
    This is the first theme that will show you seconds.
    I made it like this to minic an equation.(is an Einstein inspired theme)

The idrone 2.1 theme will be available for the iphone 4 ?? When?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast