Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What is the iPhone Evolving Into?

Great article. Of course one thing that really bugs me right now is the battery life. As it is I can browse net in my iPhone for about four hours, wonder what will happen if I start projecting as well. I just hope there will be sone revolution in the battery technology!

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be cool if this new liquid metal stuff makes r phones nearly indestructible! You could see how far and or fast u could throw your phone, and there would be a app giving u the distance and speed!! iFootball...iBaseball... Ha that would be cool

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OleBayCrab View Post
    One word. "SkyNet"...
    Exactly what I was thinking!

Just wait, "Introducing the iPhone 7, able to take over another computers hardware and use it for itself"...South Park anyone?

I remember that, about 30 years ago, I was talking with some nerd friends at high-school about how TV sets were limited by tubes, and that time would come when tubes would be replaced by something thinner and allow TVs to be placed in walls like portraits.

Now, the way smartphone chips are evolving in terms of processing power and efficiency, the only thing that will separate a real desktop computer from a smartphone is the big screens. IMHO time will come when holographic tech will catch up with consumer demand and we will all have real computers the size of a smartphone with holographic projection capabilities to be used/docked everywhere.

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say cell phones are one of the quickest to evolve.

Apple should make more phones then 1 like an budget phone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234