Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Version 1.1.0 of Netflix App Brings Streaming Support to iPhone, iPod

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

im sure im not the only one who wants to say thig:

"FIIIIIIII1NALLY!!!!!!!!!!"

and there was MUCH rejoicing!

Quote Originally Posted by index View Post
    I *almost* feel bad for all the people that wrote Apps for Netflix queue managers and were charging for them, lol. This has made them completely obsolete.
    True but you have to think...without Netflix they wouldn't have made ANY money at all.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Holy schizoli. This is great.

Whats with the low res graphics? Retina display people!

Quote Originally Posted by jomo25 View Post
    I don;t think it has its own queue mgr built in. So those apps are not obsolete. Yet.
    Oh wow, you're right. I thought it DID have a queue manager. How did they miss that? I'd rather have that than actual streaming.

iPhone? More like MyPhone posrjak's Avatar
    Thanks

So now it would be great to download movies from here. I drive an hour to work and my main entertament is watching movies on the drive. With crappy 3G service I can't stream. So I download four or five on my phone with WIFI then watch them. Can you download movies from here

I'm just picturing you watching movies while driving. Where did you say you live again? I want to be sure to avoid that area.

Quote Originally Posted by posrjak View Post
    So now it would be great to download movies from here. I drive an hour to work and my main entertament is watching movies on the drive. With crappy 3G service I can't stream. So I download four or five on my phone with WIFI then watch them. Can you download movies from here
    Where do you live so I can contact the authorities before you kill someone and yourself? Oh hey you kept it in your profile: Portland. Assuming Jackson is your son, think of your damn children before continuing to do something so IRRESPONSIBLE. You're a parent. You should know better than this.
    Last edited by Happy Noodle Boy; 08-26-2010 at 02:01 PM.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

reddawg (08-26-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by SMokemyPole88 View Post
    Is it free to stream?
    no, it obviously requires a Netflix subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by posrjak View Post
    Please get off our roads.
    Last edited by eg6motion; 08-26-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Really?

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphone4idiots View Post
    Streaming Tosh.O right now over 3G. Works very well. Small pause when have to stop and start but not long at all.

I forsee ATT network problems ahead.
    Since when has it been on Netflix? I've always only seen his "Completely Serious" special.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizentu View Post
    This is awesome. I have been waiting for this since I heard about it being on the ipad. I just wonder how long the battery will last.
    My iPhone 4 goes down about 10% an hour. Very satifactory.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

Works great for me, I have been waiting a long time or this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Thanks

lmao i was just on google yesterday looking for an eta for this app, and no one seemed to know.
    damn drug dealers, and there jailbroken iPhones... ____ Hit the thanks if you think i suck

Can't get it installed? I keep getting an error message when trying to download from the app store saying:

Unable to Download Application
    Netflix will be available for download when you log in to the iTunes Store on your computer.

I have iTunes open and I am logged into the iTunes Store. When I try and install it via iTunes I get another error messge. This one says:

The Application "Netflix" was not insatlled on the iPhone XXXX because it is already installed.

(iPhone 4 Jailbroken, running 4.0.1)

Any idea what I should try to get this installed???

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Delete it from your iTunes library. Try downloading it via wifi connection on your phone. If that doesn't work you need to reset your network settings and try again.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone4idiots View Post
    Streaming Tosh.O right now over 3G. Works very well. Small pause when have to stop and start but not long at all.

I forsee ATT network problems ahead.
    Theres no damn Tosh.O on Netflix dummy...

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been considering signing up to netflix just for this feature, but they don't seem to allow you to browse what they have online before you pay them. I don't really want to pay them just to be disappointed with what they have available...

EDITL I guess I was wrong about that. Browsing now... L2 research before complaining noob!
    Last edited by sziklassy; 08-26-2010 at 05:17 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

how does it compare to hulu plus?

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lafastfords View Post
    Theres no damn Tosh.O on Netflix dummy...
    He is probably referring to Daniel Tosh....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

This is the one thing I have wanted for my iPhone...finally!!

Now I can watch some of my tv shows on my lunch break...or in line...or at the airport...or...

Roscoe my beautiful blue pittie puppy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast