+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak App Store Update: August 23rd, 2010

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Infiniboard. Awesome
    Thanks

Infiniboard. Awesome

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Maybe im just being silly but wouldnt it be awesome if some smart person would make an app that uses the livewallpapers already available for android on the iphone?? I think that they are pretty awesome even though they are useless... Especially the nexus one.

Green Apple
    Thanks

<3 multifl0w.

Thanks

nice to see the new updates!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    JUst downloaded "MultiFl0w" on my ipad but now i cant get online....?
    iPhone 5
    iPhone 4
    iPad2 64gb wi-fi
    iPad1 64gb/3G/wi-fi

Thanks

I can't wait till they update Inspell for iOS 4...!

iPhone? More like MyPhone mastuul's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not 100% sure if this is the reason, but after updating Safari Download Manager sometimes when I open Safari the page is unresponsive to any touch gestures. It starts working again after I touch bookmarks and then "Done," but I'm not sure why this would happen. Anyone else notice this?

Thanks

I have vWallpaper running on iOS 4.0.1...you have to add this source: http://i.danstaface.net/deb/

After adding the source, click on it and you will see vWallpaper. Download the one that says vWallpaper not the one for OS3. You are all set.

Thanks

Why does MultiFl0w crash my iphone4?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wrcsti View Post
    Multiflow doesnt let me switch songs on the lockscreen. If i double tap it pup and even if i hit the ipod tab it will revert back to lockscreen. Might not be annoying to some but my iphone is my car radio so i like to be able to switch songs without having to look away from the road.
    Go to activator which gives you a bunch of different activations methods and turn it on any way you want it. Go to At lock screen/ home button/ double press and unassign it. It should go back to stock mod on the lock screen. Play with it and you should figure it out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antman217 View Post
    Can u help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    I have vWallpaper running on iOS 4.0.1...you have to add this source: http://i.danstaface.net/deb/

After adding the source, click on it and you will see vWallpaper. Download the one that says vWallpaper not the one for OS3. You are all set.
    Do you know a repo for any HD video wallpapers? All of those videos are pretty poor quality.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@mastuul. My safari is doing the same thing. I've just been killing it in multiflow, but your bookmark way works as well. At least I have an idea of what is causing this to happen.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I like the concept so far of multiflow but there are problems that need to be addressed. It doesnt recognize a lot of apps "running." For instance if i open cydia, or the app store, and then activate multiflow, it says no apps are running in the background. Though this is true (because cydia and app store arent TRULY running), its annoying to not be able to close out of them with it. It does work nicely with the ios multitasking and i like having them both.

Oh, being able to switch apps around in spots on multiflow isnt working for me either, nor does tapping in the black area to back out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi can you help me I want jail break my iPhone 3 I go to jailbreakme site vodafone won't let me it says resricted access to call network provider to remove the restricted acess I'm sick of being a prisoner on my iPhone please help if there an alternative way to jailbreak my phone can someone help me today please please please p.s I've tried to get the cydia app the apple store is so expensive!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz82 View Post
    Hi can you help me I want jail break my iPhone 3 I go to jailbreakme site vodafone won't let me it says resricted access to call network provider to remove the restricted acess I'm sick of being a prisoner on my iPhone please help if there an alternative way to jailbreak my phone can someone help me today please please please p.s I've tried to get the cydia app the apple store is so expensive!!!!!!
    go to www.quithijackingthreads.com instead, should work. all you have to do is delete system32 and vodaphone won't be able to restrict anything then.

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Disable all themes, ringtones from Sections if you dont use themes, ringtones.

Will Safari Download Manager allow me to install SBSettings deb without Activator, as shown in the image?
    Tried that, makes no difference :/ Guess it's just me.

As for installing, SDM just manages the download, then promps you if you'd like to see it in iFile I believe. I've found it easier to download via computer and then SSH or PwnTunes it onto the phone. Then, in iFile, if you click on a .deb and open it with Installer, it will run and won't install dependencies. If the package is conflicting with another package, it still won't install however. At that point you have to go into terminal and use dpkg -i --force commands. you'll have to google for dpkg stuff, pm me if you need notes.
    Last edited by reanimationxp; 08-24-2010 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Anybody want a 32GB Mint Condition Black JB Unlocked 3GS? PM me with offers.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

not sure if it's related but multiflow seems to be eating up battery a little quicker than it did before multiflow was installed. Anyone else seeing this?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxscaxx View Post
    I like the concept so far of multiflow but there are problems that need to be addressed. It doesnt recognize a lot of apps "running." For instance if i open cydia, or the app store, and then activate multiflow, it says no apps are running in the background. Though this is true (because cydia and app store arent TRULY running), its annoying to not be able to close out of them with it. It does work nicely with the ios multitasking and i like having them both.

Oh, being able to switch apps around in spots on multiflow isnt working for me either, nor does tapping in the black area to back out.
    requoting myself because now for some reason all these problems seemed to have gone away lol

mj - i havent really noticed a battery decrease. i'll keep an eye on it, but my phone is still lasting me a solid two days.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Anyone know if quicklock is working?!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stylingsq01 View Post
    Anyone know if quicklock is working?!
    It works flawlessly on iOS3, but on iOS4 people have been having problems. There is a workaround, but I haven't been brave enough to try it.

QuickLock work on iOS 4.x | ~ ReviewMyGadgets ~ | iPhone Support, iPhone Troubleshooting, iTouch Support, iTouch Troubleshooting, iPhone Downloads,Webmaster Tips,Webmaster Downloads,Mobile Tips,Mobile Downloads