Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GameCenter, Proximity Sensor Fix in iOS 4.1

Quote Originally Posted by SMokemyPole88 View Post
    I wonder if this update will also include the fix for iphone 3g lag response.

I'm sure the answer to your query was addressed two articles back. Once the lag 'fix' is made a part of the firmware, it'll have to come with any future 4.xx updates until a new iphone release (iphone 5?) renders the 3G obsolete.

On another note...I know the forum rules don't say anything about it, but I don't think there have been a hundred articles since you joined, unless you spent whole days commenting on current or previous articles
    Last edited by iLaw-One; 08-21-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Who cares if game centre is in 4.1 beta? it's in 4.0 beta too

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post

@westerman is really excited about it....there'll be many more like him

yay finally no more bluetooth issues!!! yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post

its game center not game centre no wonder your not excited you need to reread it. Its exciting lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

with fewer incidences of the screen being activated during calls.
    What do they mean fewer? It should be ZERO. I never had any issues with the proximity sensor in my 2G, 3G, or 3GS, and I don't want any on my iPhone 4. Fewer isn't good enough.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PM5K For This Useful Post:

reanimationxp (08-23-2010), swehbe (08-22-2010)

^ +1...totally agree!

Thanks

Interested in a prox fix, but not at the cost of my jailbreak. As for game center, I guess it'd be cool. Idk, if I'm gonna play online, I'm gonna jump on the box and beast on some MW2. My iGaming is pretty much limited to waits at the dentist's office and stuff like that. I don't ever sit down for a game sesh on my iPhone, but many will and I can see where there's room for coolness there....

i'm probably going to consider loosing my jb for a few weeks just to get bluetooth working properly

What is this gamecenter of wich jew speak!?!?!?!?!!!1

[QUOTE=iLaw-One;5412809]I

You kno, text free does that, funny message lol
    Last edited by ShadowKnight27; 08-21-2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone hnic247's Avatar
    Thanks

I jus want my sensor fixed..I'm always putting it on mute & speaker..it's pretty annoying

Not fussed about gamecenter, just get the bluetooth fixed

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Yes, Please fix the bluetooth issue already

Thanks

I don't even have a game on my iPhone. Game center is gonna be useless for me. But I'm looking forward for all the bugs fix.

Quote Originally Posted by ihaveabu View Post
    yay finally no more bluetooth issues!!! yay!!!
    Whoah there! While "issues", plural, is correct, note that the article did not say the same thing. It very well may only address one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Yes, Please fix the bluetooth issue already
    "The" issue? There are at least two. Muffled audio is usually caused by the switching to Bluetooth after the call is established. I believe that the noise canceling mic remains active when it is only supposed to activate during handset calls. The other is a signal issue that sometimes manifests as EXTREMELY limited range, garbled audio ("robot voice"), or disconnecting/reconnecting (yes, triggering the muffled audio issue).

My brother and I have been through four units and all four exhibit ALL of these problems with the same Bluetooth accessories which worked fine on our 3GS and 3G iPhones. Apple refuses to replace them again. I hate the vague wording of this because it fails to acknowledge multiple BT issues and even words the face sensor fix in a way that indicates more of a work-around than a fix (for example, using the accelerometers/gyro after the screen cuts off and setting a much longer "wake up" time if the IR sensor stops sensing a face and the accelerometers don't detect the proper movements).

Hmmm...I'm not sure if gamecenter will be cool but I look forward to it, on another note whats with the word police here

Lol at CZroe "face sensor"

no doubt it'll released when they announce the iPod Touch 4th Gen, it was the same deal with the other x.1 firmwares.
    From the Fire We Shall Ascend

If the dev team is prepared then they already have a 4.1 jailbreak in progress. I wouldn't be surprised if 4.1 is jailbroken a day after it's release. That being said, I'm looking forward to this update.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby4 View Post
    Hmmm... on another note whats with the word police here
    *sirens* grammar police in route!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast