+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMi Theme Of The Week : Classica 3 w/ Retina Support

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
While essentially only an icon set… I've actually been hard at work rectifying this. I've been working hard on improving things such as the categories/folder icons and background, the iPod
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

While essentially only an icon set…
    I've actually been hard at work rectifying this. I've been working hard on improving things such as the categories/folder icons and background, the iPod controls, and the SMS app. You can find them at my dznr page.

One clarification though, you don't need to install this theme via SSH. It's available on Cydia, just be aware that it's not as heavily updated as the dznr page is.

Here are some previews of what I've been working on. Hope you guys like it.

Download iPod Controls (for iPhone 4)

Download SMS Theme (for iPhone 4)

Download Categories (for iPhone 4)

I've only included previews (and links) for the iPhone 4 versions, but both can be found at the dznr link above. Hope you guys enjoy them, and thanks for the feature.
    Last edited by DSchau; 08-17-2010 at 04:31 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    downloading first one now
    3gs iPhone 32gb-Jailbroken factory unlocked
    iPhone 4 jailbroken & factory unlocked

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wolverinemarky View Post
    i guess i must be lazy cause i like to just download from cydia and install can someone post a link on how to ssh a theme onto your phone
    +1 Im new to the jailbreak communtiy and also would like to know how this is done. Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

best theme i think out there for the iphone 4
    got it trough cydia and winterboard....but if any one could help me get diff icons in the theme it would be sick i got an iphone4 and im a noob at all this first iphone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default problem!!
    just installed classica 3 on my iphone 4 and love it but the games that have icons - specifically bejewelled and plants vs zombies now don't work...i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling teh games and even swicthing back to the default theme but no luck.
    anyone have the same problem and find a fix?
    thanks!! missing plants vs zombies!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's either an issue with WinterBoard (most likely) or an issue with the method PopCap or Apple uses to verify package contents.

The only solution I've been able to find is to manually replace the icons inside of the app contents, and remove the bundle from the theme. For instance, for PvZ, I included the PvZ bundle. Find the icon, and replace it in the App Store applications directory.

If this is confusing, just remove the bundles with the prefix com.popcap (PvZ and Bejeweled) for the time being.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default wallpaper question
    how come when i switch to a new icon set regardless of who's it is, my wallpaper does not stay to my set wallpaper? it reverts to a black screen? i have user wallpaper checked and moved to the top in winterboard. Any ideas or help is appreciated
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

did you ever find an answer to the wallpaper going black? I have this problem and cannot find a solution. Any help would be appreciated.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12