Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report: iPhone 4 Sales Hindered by Verizon Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    So how many people were surveyed. Surveys are a joke.
    I agree with you.

I like the Pen and Teller show BS when they did a petition on banning H2O and was telling everyone in this crowd that this company was putting it into the ground and lakes. So many people signed it because they didn't understand and just went with the crowd.

In every area there is different coverage so to each his own on what gets the better service for them and going with that company.

I WANT the iPhone on Verizon soo bad

You may be in a different area but I did a test run on the 4 and the droid X before the new OS and there was no comparison.
    In AZ.........the verizon network smoked the ATT network.
    Try downloading the the wundermap off of the wunderground.com weather
    site. ........Verizon did it in 20 seconds..........I waited for minutes
    and then the iphone 4 just locked up. Thats how I judge a networks speed.
    Pages were loading with such ease on the Verizon network.
    ATT chugs along!
    And I love my iphone!!!!

Gbmoreno..........well Ca. is not AZ.......I'm in Az .......tested both my self and those were my findings.
    In AZ......only Verizon will get you reception in the remote parts of the state. All of my buddies travel AZ like nuts and never have I heard the letters ATT.......only Verizon.
    Most of my friends who have iphones have a verizon phone as well.
    Got to be a reason.

The only reason I went from verizon to an iphone is because I decided I'd rather enjoy my iphone and all it's toys than worry about who needs to talk to me.
    But if given the choice...verizon iphone ......bring it!

Funny......my iphone struggles for 2 min to get that screen up then the page flickers reloads........never actually loading.
    Last edited by sharrack; 08-16-2010 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234