Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Owners Have More Fun

Lol to find out they tracked all the text messages sent on an iPhone with questionable pics. More people were s3xting with an iPhone than an Android phone or Blackberry.

Nice survey! it really fascinates my imagination.

Just lol phone have nothing to do with sex.

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post
    To sum it up, this article IS CONCRETE PROOF that iPhone 4 users r generally better looking, more intelligent, more interesting, have better genetics, more charasmatic, and just generally more appealing then non iPhone 4 users! There's no question about it!

Thread closed....
    Well said my friend.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by westerman View Post
    Apparently you haven't the bulge my iPhone puts in my pocket? The ladies love playing with my slide to unlike zipper
    Lmao awesome dude

Quote Originally Posted by westerman View Post
    And for girls who don't have an IPhone use this pick up line. Is that a new shiny iphone 4 in your pants? She responds no? Oh because I can see my self in them
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph_Prophet View Post
    I can just imagine a pc nerd walking into the apple store and trying to decide whether or not he should buy the iPhone 4, and then the apple rep whispers to him "it'll help you get laid." and the guy says "I'LL BUY IT!!"
    ROTFL!
    Yeah your right
    Last edited by endwaro; 08-12-2010 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have 5 Iphones 2 Ipods I must be a raving sex maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    (In a stupid blonde voice) "So... do iPhone owners.. like... really have more fun? *bobs head back and forth*
    haha... You guys crack me up.

Everyone knows iPhone is the best thing that ever happened to "the phone". Now this seems to also show that iPhone owners have more sex then other "smart phone" owners. Whahaha.

I switched from an iPhone 2G to a Blackberry Javelin at one point for the soul reason that my gf had a Blackberry and it was cheaper to communicate via BB messenger then calling or sms'ing. My sex life didn't go as well as when I had the iPhone. So, with that said, I would agree with what was said in this add.

More iPhones = More SEX!!!
    Last edited by Devilish4eveR; 08-12-2010 at 12:36 PM.
    Don't live by other people's rules... Live by your OWN!!!
    Why settle for less if you can have sooo much more!!!

av iphone user = dirty hipster that lives off there parents money and go to coke parties were anyone can get laid. yeap survey makes sense .... not saying all seeing how i am an iphone user lol.

side note, confidence does get you laid, and lets be honest, iphone users are cocky SOB's lol
    Last edited by BBR123; 08-13-2010 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234