Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vonage Mobile For Facebook

Well the fact that you're using voyage is advertisement alone. And I haven't checked in a while but don't you have control of what apps can do/access in the facebook control panel/window?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm interesting... Though ATT to ATT is also free... No matter to me really I still have the unlit plan. It would be nice if Vonage would not charge for their Vonage mobile service if you already have a home plan...

Quote Originally Posted by twentythreemx View Post
    cant watch the video so correct me if I"m wrong, however.. doesnt all of ATT get free ATT to ATT calling? If everyone w/ an iphone uses this (assuming they are on ATT and not unlocked on a different carrier).. how will that save any money? It wouldnt be using minutes anyways???
    I downloaded the app the second I saw this article. When I started playing with it I realized that mobile-to-mobile is free anyway. I suppose the IM feature could keep you from using text messages, but other than that I didn't have a need for this app.

I suppose it would come in handy in the ultra-rare occasion where I don't have voice service, do have wifi, and the person you want to reach also has an iPhone and this app.

I don't do enough overseas travel to waste my time with it, and 95% of my phone calls are to other AT&T subscribers.
    Last edited by AUZambo; 08-05-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    works great!! made a call from israel to my mom in australia.. great call quality, and free! thats just awesome!

Im having trouble plz someone help me. I have a jailbreaken unlocked iphone 3gs with t-mobile edge no 3g and I have wifi in my house but the app doesnt let me place calls just like if I dont have wifi. I aoready tried to turn off the 3g on the vonage settings and still is not working.

Je nevermind I just figured out you can only call vonage users, this app sucks since none of my friends has vonage. I rather use facebook chat over wifi since egeryone these days has facebook on their phones. Does anybody know an app that can make free calls to any phone for free? Ja
    Last edited by juan_carlos__007; 09-18-2010 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123