Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My3G Updated, Supports FaceTime

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess you have a hot friend! :P

Default Facetime over 3G... almost
    After downloading and installing the software I called a friend (I had a full 4-bar 3G signal and she was on wi-fi). It appeared to work -- for a few seconds, but then the picture froze and the call was dropped. I redialed to try again and the same thing happened.

The free 10-day trial is a good idea -- I'll gladly pay the $4 when the software is completely ready.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

3g facetime works great for me ! very pleased with MY3G program !

Quote Originally Posted by BustAGroove View Post
    Yesterday, as soon as I did jailbreak, immediately downloaded Rock App & transferred licenses for MyWiFi and My3G -- figured that the repositories would be overwhelmed once the news became more widespread.

I think my iPhone did a reboot about 10 mins. ago because the 3G signal may have dropped (poor coverage) area. Other than that, Hava Player + and MyWiFi work fine.
    Could you please confirm if Hava plyer works for you with MY3G , if yes could you please help me to understand the steps.

This would be cool if I could install it without install rock app...

3GUnrestrictor supports FaceTime now and from twitter:
    chpwn

Did you know Rock stole the concept and parts of the implementation from 3GUnrestrictor, and redirects all ads for 3GU to My3G in their app?
    After being threatened with libel by Rock

chpwn

(Note: I was wrong about Rock/My3G with the "parts of the implementation" before, and I apologize. But my point about the ads still stands.)
    Last edited by confucious; 08-05-2010 at 03:48 PM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

confirm 3Gu works
    Is it just me or does facetime work better over 3G? maybe my friends have shoddy wifi networks.. 3G works amazingly well! wow

I downloaded My3G and it was working flawlessly over 3G. The person I chatted with was also over 3G and the video and audio was clear. This was a couple of days ago. Yesterday, I did an update through Cydia and since then Facetime hasnt worked over 3G or WiFi. I had to uninstall My3G to get Facetime working over Wifi again. When my#g is installed, all I get is the "FaceTime Failed" message. Please help.

Yeah same here my3g no good after an update. Had to uninstall

Thanks

I did not update yet and thanks for the quick info seems like I will wait for the next update.

So far me and my family total 10+ iPhone 4's all running My3G only get problems when the signal is low, with full bars no signs of lag.

This program is sweet!

Thanks

friends iphone every time she tries to sign into rock it gives error could not connect to server. something about a certificate is not valid. anyone know what the problem is ?

3G Unrestrictor was updated and supports FaceTime. So my purchase wasn't a waste afterall!

Well, it WAS working over 3G til the update. I hope they fix this soon. Hate for this to be a waste of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    Your an ignorant moron!
    fail

working well for me. just finished a 58 minute 3G facetime call. my3G over 3G on both ends. ftw.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I jailbroke my iPhone 4 yesterday so I could try My3G and use FaceTime over 3G.

I expected FaceTime to be slower than wi-fi of course, with broken images. What I didn't expect was that the person receiving the FaceTime call can essentially hear no sound from you. I tested this with multiple people yesterday and today.

Which makes My3G for FaceTime completely useless. Sorry I purchased it.

doug

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678