Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My3G Updated, Supports FaceTime

yeah this WOULD be freakin awesome if you could simply "slide to jailbreak" and you dont get messages like these "oops....it looks like the installer crashed try again" or "oops file received was truncated" epic fail on this
    killall Terminal[]

does any body know how to get rock your iphone from cydia? I tried to look for it and can't find it

it was only a matter of time!!!
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beaniesegal View Post
    does any body know how to get rock your iphone from cydia? I tried to look for it and can't find it
    There's probably a better way of doing it, but Cydia installed The Rock automatically for me when I got my MyWi trial (for OS 4.0) last night. So search for miwi, download the trial, and Rock will be installed on top of it.
    If I somehow helped you, press thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hollafam View Post
    can someone tell me how to get rock on Iphone4 i only have cydia right now
    Go directly to the ModMyi repo in Cydia (ander manager sources). it's in there, RockApp

Lol at iPhone showing 1 bar
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    yeah this WOULD be freakin awesome if you could simply "slide to jailbreak" and you dont get messages like these "oops....it looks like the installer crashed try again" or "oops file received was truncated" epic fail on this
    Epic fail? you do realize this will happen to any server under a tremendous load. But you're a smart guy. I'm sure you knew that already.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DeviantGeek For This Useful Post:

aejg80 (08-02-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    what the hell do you want? an operation as expansive as Google? 100 servers dynamcially handling the load? on who's dime? it's FREE, goddmanit. surviving on nothing but donations and goodwill.

millions hit that website and their subsequent servers yesterday and even more today. it should be expected that there might be a few delays. it's barely been out 24 hours, yet the pissing and moaning remains continuous.

be glad someone took the time to give you a jailbreak to enjoy and STFU, ingrate.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to adrian1480 For This Useful Post:

aejg80 (08-02-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Aber1Kanobee View Post
    Nice, but WTF is up with the repo...? I feel like ModMyi has really been dropping the ball lately...I've attempted to access this and others with no success and its really frustrating?!?! Just curious whats going on...? New admins, lack of funds, no organization? This used to be one of the favorite and most reliable repo's available? Hope they can somehow get their "mojo" back!
    it has been stated several times that their site and the repo are getting hit with heavy loads. I'm sure they would take a donation if you wanted to help out with a few more servers and bandwidth. You know, since they provide a lot of free stuff and all.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DeviantGeek For This Useful Post:

aejg80 (08-02-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by justhits View Post
    so does 3g-unrestrictor not work for facetime?
    it does not.

My3G (available in Rock) does work. only $3.99.

Quote Originally Posted by adrian1480 View Post
    what the hell do you want? an operation as expansive as Google? 100 servers dynamcially handling the load? on who's dime? it's FREE, goddmanit. surviving on nothing but donations and goodwill.

millions hit that website and their subsequent servers yesterday and even more today. it should be expected that there might be a few delays. it's barely been out 24 hours, yet the pissing and moaning remains continuous.

be glad someone took the time to give you a jailbreak to enjoy and STFU, ingrate.

You notice he is also complaining about the Jailbreakme site in the My3G thread? talk about epic fail.

indeed. patience & gratefulness: things some people really need to learn.

keeps getting better and better

search Rock App

Worked for me, It's actually works better imo than the wifi LoL. What I mean is that in wifi I would get pauses and now I'm pause free with very good streaming quality over 3g, I would say the same quality as wifi. Maybe the jailbreak fixed something to make facetime work better. I don't know, but heck it works like a charm.
    Last edited by durdan1; 08-02-2010 at 02:21 PM.

search Rock App

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

RockApp wasn't working earlier today, but it's much better now.

Get RockYourApp:
    Cydia > Search 'RockApp' > Install

Get My3G:
    Make an account at rockyourapp.com, login, and install the My3G app

I had to use my SBSettings and swipe "My3G Always On" to get my FaceTime to work on 3G. Tested and worked perfectly! Better than Fring's video chat.
    Nothing beats the iPhone.

You don't need this to make face time on 3G all you need is mywi and face time works.

You don't need this to make face time work on 3G all you need is mywi and it will work

Sorry for the double post
    Last edited by zozodouce; 08-02-2010 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zozodouce View Post
    You don't need this to make face time on 3G all you need is mywi and face time works.

You don't need this to make face time work on 3G all you need is mywi and it will work

Sorry for the double post
    What's worse than double-posting? Double posting incorrect information twice. MiWi won't do anything at all for FaceTime. It creates a personal wifi network, it doesn't trick apps to thinking they are on wifi.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast