Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Unlock Release in 48 Hours

Good guys. I already donated so please DONATE

Quote Originally Posted by santacruzlocal View Post
    Returned to 2 months ago?
    Pretty sure he was referring to a Safari based jailbreak, though that still doesn't make sense since this is an unlock post and a lot of users weren't even around for that anyway. I remember SSHing and using Terminal for unlocks, the emergency call screen into your sys prefs, revirginizing basebands.....haha, now THOSE were the good old days.
    Last edited by n1c3jack3t; 08-01-2010 at 07:42 PM.

Awesome news. Can't wait for unlock!!!

I just jailbroke my iphone, but my carrier disappeared. So I get no 3GS network anymore, but I assume that the unlock will clear this problem...?

!-Problem Resolved-! Was very simple, I just rebooted my iphone and the carrier came back, and works all fine and normal and with Cydia!
    Last edited by xNEOxGENESISx; 08-01-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dough Boy View Post
    So what about an unlock for the 3GS? I already JB'd it today.
    Search before you post. But since you're an uber-n00b, I'll make it easy on you; ultrasn0w works on all current 3GS basebands so just install that thru cydia. You're welcome

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jdm.accord For This Useful Post:

Sycophantom (08-01-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by jdm.accord View Post
    Search before you post. But since you're an uber-n00b, I'll make it easy on you; ultrasn0w works on all current 3GS basebands so just install that thru cydia. You're welcome
    but it doesnt support the new bootrom version ?? Ultrasn0w will work on the old bootrom not the new one ?

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by machine2daroof View Post
    but it doesnt support the new bootrom version ?? Ultrasn0w will work on the old bootrom not the new one ?
    Ultrasn0w will work with all 3g an 3gs models.
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

Green Apple
    Thanks

I went to the website, accessed Cydia. Could not connect first time. Clicked on Do it the Easy way (or something like that) in Cydia. It loaded and did not ask or restart my phone. I powered down and now it's hung at the Apple icon.
    It just goes black for a second and comes back to the Apple icon.
    Should I just restore it. I was able to get it to shut down by holding the power button down.
    Any suggestions??? Thanks.

Thanks

Nice. I'm buying the app right now on Cydia. Thanks planetbeing.

Anyone been able to download Signal yet? I've purchased it, but can't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    Anyone been able to download Signal yet? I've purchased it, but can't get it.
    I can't even purchase it yet. It's not linked to the store and just says forbidden when trying to download.

Was just able to install it.

Hey everyone, I could really use some help. I apologize if this has been covered, but I am legally blind and it takes me a while to read, so with all the posts today, I may have not gotten to it.

I successfully unlocked on the website today, however now I don't seem to be able to unlock. I downloaded ultrasn0w, and have since uninstalled/reinstalled as well, but it is as if I never did. I push my sim in, and it just says different sim card and tells me to connect to iTunes. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. I patiently waited, after accidentally upgrading to 4.0, for an unlock, still paying my phone bill, and was so excited this morning. I would love to have my phone back!

Thanks a lot guys.

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally back to it

Quote Originally Posted by santacruzlocal View Post
    Returned to 2 months ago?
    no, to 2 yrs ago. Dude where have u been?
    From the Fire We Shall Ascend

iPhone? More like MyPhone ugshotgun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crackertime View Post
    Hey everyone, I could really use some help. I apologize if this has been covered, but I am legally blind and it takes me a while to read, so with all the posts today, I may have not gotten to it.

I successfully unlocked on the website today, however now I don't seem to be able to unlock. I downloaded ultrasn0w, and have since uninstalled/reinstalled as well, but it is as if I never did. I push my sim in, and it just says different sim card and tells me to connect to iTunes. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. I patiently waited, after accidentally upgrading to 4.0, for an unlock, still paying my phone bill, and was so excited this morning. I would love to have my phone back!

Thanks a lot guys.
    The release today was not the unlock, it was the jailbreak, two different things altogether. The unlock should be released soon, check back often for the updated news on "unlock!"

Hope this helped you!

Chris

"if this helped you, please hit the thanks button at the bottom of this post!"
    Main Phone: HTC ONE & Note 2 - Work: iPhone 4s - Tablet: iPad 2, The best of both worlds!

Hey thanks a lot. I think I got confused when reading the ultrasn0w info. I thought that since I JB my phone yesterday, that now ultrasn0w would unlock it since it is a 3gs on the latest baseband. More waiting but in the meantime I can reacquaint myself with a JB iPhone.

Thank you for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by xNEOxGENESISx View Post
    I just jailbroke my iphone, but my carrier disappeared. So I get no 3GS network anymore, but I assume that the unlock will clear this problem...?

!-Problem Resolved-! Was very simple, I just rebooted my iphone and the carrier came back, and works all fine and normal and with Cydia!
    hi there, i have the same problem, i just made all the steps in the jailbreak mode, and after the reboot, i have searching in the network bars. what do i need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by stakimodels View Post
    hi there, i have the same problem, i just made all the steps in the jailbreak mode, and after the reboot, i have searching in the network bars. what do i need to do?
    Reboot again or reset network settings might help

So the Unlock will be out Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast