Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49575859
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1170

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 is Jailbroken aka The Return of JailbreakMe.com

And to continue with what confucious was saying, you still don't neccecarily need ultrasn0w to have an unlocked iPhone, some are factory unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by richyrich79 View Post
    I used jailbreakme.com and it worked fine other than terminal keeps crashing when I open it.

I got 3GS, 4.0, on 5.13.04

Someone was telling me I should now go use ultrasnow. Now I'm still new to the jailbreak community, but why would you use ultrasnow?

Isn't jailbreakme.com the jailbreak?

Somebody please tell me why I would use ultrasnow if I had to and what's the difference between ultrasnow and jailbreakme.com.

Sorry guys, don't mean to be such a noob! Still trying to learn the ways of the force!

Thanx

ultrasn0w is if u wanted to unlock your phone to use on another network. so if you have tmobile u would buy an iphone jailbreak then unlock it so you could use it on tmobile instead of AT&T

no u cant...its unique for every device

Thanks

Aight guys, Question for you....

I have had the original 3g for two years and had it jailbroken and LOVED IT! but over the years it became god-awful slow and i never really realized it until i got the iPhone 4. I really want to jailbreak my 4 solely for the fact of MyWi 4.0 (which i had on the 3g). But i am way to nervous that the jailbreak will slow my new phone down as did the last time. Are yall experiencing any slowing or lagging at all with the new jailbreak?? Any feedback would be great. And if theres anyway to avoid slowing the phone down once jailbroken (besides turning all Spotlight options off).

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Jmataska View Post
    Aight guys, Question for you....

I have had the original 3g for two years and had it jailbroken and LOVED IT! but over the years it became god-awful slow and i never really realized it until i got the iPhone 4. I really want to jailbreak my 4 solely for the fact of MyWi 4.0 (which i had on the 3g). But i am way to nervous that the jailbreak will slow my new phone down as did the last time. Are yall experiencing any slowing or lagging at all with the new jailbreak?? Any feedback would be great. And if theres anyway to avoid slowing the phone down once jailbroken (besides turning all Spotlight options off).
    you are aware on your 3g that it wasnt built for multitasking on 3.0 because it would slow it down. so if ur 3g was jailbroke on 3.0 the main reason it was slower is because of multitasking which you get the sbsetting addon Removebac i think its called or something like that kills all the apps that run in the background at once thus speeding it up.

in regards to the iphone 4 it has 512mb of ram compared to i think 64/128 of the 3G so there shouldnt be any slowdown like you experienced on your 3G. I ran as many as 30 apps in the background and havent experienced any slowdown on my iPhone4 at all hope this helps

Thanks

Awesome sir, i appreciate it. Yea i realized that the multitasking was a problem so i took that off and it still was just sucky lol. But i also have been reading and just found out that we cant jailbreak 4.0.2 so i guess im stuck then lol. Thanks for your help tho sir, its greatly appreciated.

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks man

I have an Iphone 4 with firmware version 4.0 and baseband 1.59. I ran the jailbreak routine from JailbreakMe, and all seemed fine. Cydia asked me to update essential files. Now the phone is stuck at the Apple logo. Any idea what the remedy for this would be?

Thanks in advance.

i had the same thing on a ipod 2 i ended up cooking a custom firmware with snowbreeze and restored that. all is fine now.

Thanks for the reply...do you know of any well explained steps for doing this? There is so much information out here about it its very difficult to understand exactly what works for what and what doesn't.....

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49575859