+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Deletes Competitor Smartphone Demonstrations from Antenna Page

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I had both a 2g iPhone and a 3g, (both on tmobile). Switched to a HTC Incredible. There are a few things the iphone does better, but I can hardly
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had both a 2g iPhone and a 3g, (both on tmobile). Switched to a HTC Incredible.

There are a few things the iphone does better, but I can hardly go back to using my GF's 3g anymore. Its obviously not a 3gs or I4 though.

Comparing to the Iphones I've experienced myself.
    Iphone:
    battery life, stability, feels like it could take being dropped a bit better, I can get parts to repair it, 3rd party options for the Ixxx stuff(clock radio, docks etc, the standardization is nice).

the Inc:
    flexibility
    network in my area
    speed
    text input is so much faster with the option of swype IMO.
    Flash, sometimes, sometimes its not so good.
    battery swappable
    multi tasking

Overall I like android quite a bit better because I like messing with things, I'm a geek about lots of stuff, computers, tweaking cars, phones etc. There are FAR more options for changing things with android than I was ever able to get with iOS.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by southfrisco View Post
    No matter what Apple does to their web site the perception is the iPhone 4 has a flawed design. No matter the arguments, if you can see the "X marks the spot" seam it will continue to be an issue in the future for Apple. If Apple sticks with the same design for iPhone 5 it will surely hurt sales potential (they will still sell but I can't imagine as much as this year).

Next year I am sure there will be people saying "Why didn't they change the outer antenna design? Curse Apple!"
    Hmmm I wonder if that's what the "temporary" iPhone facility in China is for. Keep building existing iPhone 4s in the primary one while they redesign it in the other one.

Smooth Apple. Buy I'm on to you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mustard05's Avatar
    Thanks

I just got one and I haveno reception issues!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123