+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Looking into Sluggish iPhone 3G After iOS4 Upgrade

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Your Device/FW says Original iPhone which can always be unlocked but can't be updated to iOS4.xx If you have a 3G you'll just have to wait - mine's officially unlocked
    Thanks

Your Device/FW says Original iPhone which can always be unlocked but can't be updated to iOS4.xx
    If you have a 3G you'll just have to wait - mine's officially unlocked so I only need a JB which shouldn't take long.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfHavoc View Post
    Somebody is a little upset they are too lazy too get a job.

Seriously how cheap are you? The main point here is that people who have the 3g are eligible for an upgrade by this point anyways so why not upgrade to the iPhone 4 for ONLY 200 bucks.
    Can i borrow 200 bucks. Seriously, im glad everyone here is soo wealthy, Is there a broke *** Jokes section on these forums. Im JB because well A. its effin awesome and 2. I need T-mo. $40/month for unlimited errething instead of $130. Yea T-mo it is. And now even if i wanted to i could not buy a new Iphone 4 and use it on T-mo until the newest JB as all new devices are sold with latest Firmwares. And its usually not always, but usually the case that there is some delay in JB new firmware updates. And since Apple seems to get a new update out almost as fast as devs find new exploits its an ongoing issue. I guess the Phone industry just requires new phones every year. Its a supply and demand exploit, we NEED cell phones, its just where were at now. So something like a PS3 which is far more powerful than the idevices lasts through ten years of firmware updates. Im just sayin, its not apple alone, becasue every company is releasing the newest every year. But it would be nice to see someone work against the grain to keep up to par and still give their consumers some consideration. I mean seriously without US they would be nothing. Completely non-existent, and yet they exploit our every desire and naevity every chance they get. Ive always said apple is messy, but thats capitolism at its best right.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678