Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.1 Released

I dont know about that. If the software manually set the shutterspeed higher outdoor video capture could work. Lowlit movies probably wouldn't work well though

[QUOTE=rianbattle;45378]mms perhaps...but video, i believe it's been proven already that the hardware in the current models on the iPhone that are in the stores aren't capable of producing good enough quality or fast enough fps.

I hate that you can't access the iTunes music store without wifi...
    I hate windows..

I had to update even though I lost all my mods... I must have add or something because I couldn't wait or stop thinking about iTunes wifi store lol i need my double clicks and new sms tones! rofl
    Hit Thanks!

any updates from nate or the dev team?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenstudios View Post
    I hate that you can't access the iTunes music store without wifi...
    try downloading a 400-500mb album over edge then you'll see why its wifi only
    Really?

ohh lordyyy
    [CENTER] Honda-Tech FTW

since people only look at the last page here is my update.

1. The update sucks. (wish I hadn't got it)

2. the update bricks unlocked or modded so dont use it if you have either.

3.forum users can be babies. (Ok he insulted Apple, he insulted something, random dont buy it or update it qoute, then talk about maturity)

5. no way to jailbreak or app install, YET. (insert ramdom complaing, complain about the dev team, someone will tell you to donate to them, blah, blah)

Well there you go, I just saved you 700 or some odd posts to read thru, enjoy

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

People should only read the FIRST post then. That's the one I update with all the pertinent info.

Yes, I did just say pertinent.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,279 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by podunk View Post

1. The update sucks. (wish I hadn't got it)

3.forum users can be babies. (Ok he insulted Apple, he insulted something, random dont buy it or update it qoute, then talk about maturity)

5. no way to jailbreak or app install, YET. (insert ramdom complaing, complain about the dev team, someone will tell you to donate to them, blah, blah)

Well there you go, I just saved you 700 or some odd posts to read thru, enjoy
    +12

oh and to clear things up, I chose to update, I suck, I know. But in my defence, I have donated

Well i must say, this thread has kept me entertained throughout my entire workday. keep up the good work

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default my iphone is DEAD. ******* update sucks !!!!
    i modded my iphone like last month.. and i tried to use that ANYsim program to unlock it.. but it said it was unsuccusful.. but when i went to update it 5 minutes ago.. now it says unable to use sim or something get an at&t iphone sim ? wtf do i do now !? should i downgrade the firewire ? if i can.. ?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks

You should have READ. You have a bricked iPhone until an update comes out with the hacking software.

My Guide, V.2

1. The update sucks. (wish I hadn't got it, but I chose too, I suck, not apple in this case)

5. no way to jailbreak or app install, YET. (insert ramdom complaing, complain about the dev team, someone will tell you to donate to them [I did, not sucking up, but if I will pay 300 to apple to give a limited product, why not give a little to the guys that make that product rock?] , blah, blah)

6. No you cannot downgrade once you update. (But I'd say you will, look at the psp.)

Well there you go, I just saved you 800 or some odd posts to read thru, enjoy

all the bricks , wonder if anyone had thought to do flash to virgin , before restoring. besides today i thought i just might bug att about a free phone, since iphone brick and have contract i guess i need a nokia/or other untill my iphone works again. damn phone turned in to ipod just like that..

I had to restore to 1.0.2 before I updated, just to be safe

As a note for thought, what is the law in the US regarding altering/changing IMEI number in handsets?

In Europe it is a criminal offense to alter, or change the IMEI of a portable telecommunication device. I'm not sure what the status is in the US, but if apple attempt a similar trick once the official UK release occurs in early November 07, they surely are committing an offense every time they alter a IMEI of a handset?

Could be tricky for them.

Quote Originally Posted by skycue View Post
    all the bricks , wonder if anyone had thought to do flash to virgin , before restoring. besides today i thought i just might bug att about a free phone, since iphone brick and have contract i guess i need a nokia/or other untill my iphone works again. damn phone turned in to ipod just like that..
    my iPod plays music. does your brick?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks

It is illegal to change IMEI's, yes.

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast