Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Supply, Regulatory Delays Plague International iPhone 4 Arrivals

Calgary, Canada

yeah i doubt i'll be able to get one on friday, but i'll try.
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

Shreveport, LA

Apple better be careful. Their competition is slowly but surely catching up. The Galaxy S isn't a bad handset at all and with the chipset it's using it's right with the iPhone as far as gaming (minus the gyro). I have both the iPhone 4 and Galaxy S and even though I favor my i4 the Galaxy S is an awesome device.

If Apple spreads its supply to thin and can't meet demand people will turn to the competition. It's not like 4 years ago when Apple's phone was lightyears ahead of them.

Go Galaxy S, I was actually on the fence of getting the Galaxy S over the iPhone 4, I've been an iPhone user for some years now, but that other phone seemed rather lucrative after the antennagate disaster. Anyways, sorry for going offtopic, I klive in Denmark, and my iPhone will be in my hands on the 1st or 2nd of August!

YEAH i just got it from the orange store it looks great

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Ottawa, Can

Its 3am EST time on the 30th here in Canada and still nothing updated on the site in order to allow is to buy the I4

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trooper Sam's Avatar
    Somewhere in California

Just for giggles, thought I'd mention here that I ordered my 8/3, and I'll take delivery 8/27. In the US.

On the other hand, a buddy at work called around today, found an Apple Store with a 32gb one in stock, and bought it. He decides to get one almost spur of the moment, and I'm still waiting. Really, pretty amusing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12