+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Bringing Scarce iPhone 4 Supplies to 17 More Countries This Week

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
why shouldnt they release in other countries????? anerica is NOT the world, regardless of what lots of you think (probably because as someone said you DO stay at home). we
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

why shouldnt they release in other countries????? anerica is NOT the world, regardless of what lots of you think (probably because as someone said you DO stay at home). we live in a WORLD, apple is a global company. Theyve already sold 17 million to you and your 3 other friends, why shouldnt the rest of the world get them now, a month later???? i would ask why they didnt roll them out world wide all at the same time?? youve had a month before anyone else, stop whining about back orders and satisfying yourselves before giving anyone else a chance, thats just too much of the american attitude. but i know it wont change and i know ill be flamed(/rant)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

very well said by marko111

Green Apple
    Thanks

Some have said, and although it's just a rumour, that their may already be a "fixed" iphone4, a 2nd version, without the "antenna gate" problem. Ie- a newer batch of iPhone 4's.. Assuming this is true, which it may not be.. which one's do you think are more likely to be the newer batch?
    - The ones ordered from Rogers Customer Service, over the phone?
    - Or the ones purchased in the Rogers Plus stores?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

none of them.IF they did fix it. It wont be avaliable till september. Rogers bought those phone from time.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123