Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Bringing Scarce iPhone 4 Supplies to 17 More Countries This Week

yay spain finally ive been dieing for it to come

im actually waiting for the fixed/patched version of the iphone 4. which might include some kind of internal fix for the "antenna issue". I hoping it could be in september. If there is going to be one that is.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that mods should delete any and ALL posts that say "1st, First, or even SECOND seems cool now".... So the rest of us can continue reading meaningful posts.

JMO

**** americans. lowering our chances of getting a phone. stay in your own country.

screw americans
    Last edited by ThugSmokerzOnly; 07-26-2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

^ lol

i really hope i can get my hands on one on friday! theres only one apple store in calgary though and it's a gong show EVERY day, so I don't even wanna go near it on friday.

Rogers better sell it commitment free!
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThugSmokerzOnly View Post
    **** americans. lowering our chances of getting a phone. stay in your own country.

screw americans

Aside from working and a little vacation we do stay in our own country... Its others that pile 5000 people on a river raft to try and get to the US... hmmm when was the last time you seen an american try to leave the US on those conditions???

Bash all you will but its you wanting our crap now...!!!

*POSTED WITH a Since of Humor! as I am sure he wasn't really bashing the US... Soooo Joke people hahahehe humor?!?

***And if you were serious and a American hater... Than...mum...piss off mate.. ;-) lol

ye of course humor. all my favourite rappers and all taht other type of **** are from america. including da iphone m waiting for.

They seriously need to worry about their 'home land' before anywhere else.

Side Note: Looks like I'm not the only "Darker Than Black" fan. lol
    "The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

'Follow Me on Twitter@Markanthony3211' I always Follow Back.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, we know you listen to Bone Thugs N Harmony.... Your handle says it all

its not like its money. and there giving money away to 17 different countries when not everyone is america has. its a phone. You should be ******** about america spending all this other money on other countries when they have unlimited ghettos.

what does that have anything to do with what were talking about?
    Last edited by ThugSmokerzOnly; 07-26-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Don't play Apple for a fool. This is exactly what Apple wants. Demand. The shortage wasn't by mistake. If you think about it. If everyone was able to get the i4 at release date how many people would be left to buy the i4? Saturation of the i4 would drop demand and the i4 would be like yesterday new paper pretty much old news. Many may disagree with me but think about it.

Thanks

i love how they can have a short supply for other countries when they cant even keep up with it in the U.S. apples up to something
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

Banned
    Thanks

WTF ?!?!?! I waited 2 weeks for my i4 only to receive an email (at 4am) from AT&T telling me that (for some unknown reason, my order was canceled.

I had to place another order and now a week later (as I still wait for mine) Apple "suddenly" has enough i4's to ship to 17 other countries !?!!

NOTE TO APPLE: WTF ! what about your customers in THIS country ?!?!?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThugSmokerzOnly View Post
    ye of course humor. all my favourite rappers and all taht other type of **** are from america. including da iphone m waiting for.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by XFaega View Post
    Don't play Apple for a fool. This is exactly what Apple wants. Demand. The shortage wasn't by mistake. If you think about it. If everyone was able to get the i4 at release date how many people would be left to buy the i4? Saturation of the i4 would drop demand and the i4 would be like yesterday new paper pretty much old news. Many may disagree with me but think about it.
    Who would disagree? It's basic economics. Apple does this with every product pretty much. I just hope I can get an i4 this friday, my 3g is pissing me off.

And btw, this will not be "taking away" any supply from you blessed yanks. Apple obviously has unit budgets for each country, and would be following these regardless so that they can create shortages worldwide! Seriously though lol.

Rogers is pretty damn annoying though. No pre-order, not even a launch announcement. It's going to be a blood bath.
    Last edited by adamnur; 07-26-2010 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    WTF ?!?!?! I waited 2 weeks for my i4 only to receive an email (at 4am) from AT&T telling me that (for some unknown reason, my order was canceled.

I had to place another order and now a week later (as I still wait for mine) Apple "suddenly" has enough i4's to ship to 17 other countries !?!!

NOTE TO APPLE: WTF ! what about your customers in THIS country ?!?!?
    You should of ordered it from Apple instead of AT&T.

Default White iphone ?
    wait a second...maybe i misread or something..but white iphon is coming to the 17 countries this friday, but not in the US ?

meaning they will have factory unlocked white iphone 4 at canadian Apple stores on friday 30th of July ?

please correct me if i am wrong, but i thought the white iphone 4 was delayed for the entire world for months to come..

It doesn't say anything about white iPhones other than Apple is biting more than it can chew as you can see with the people waiting for white iPhone 4s.

Meaning that the black will launch in 17 more countries dispite the shortages in the countries they are already shipping to.

LoL i've been waiting 30 days to get mine and its still not shipped and no status update from apple yet either.

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Stocks^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast