Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreaking/Unlocking exempt from DMCA, aka officially legal

Quote Originally Posted by Rokesomesmeefer View Post
    I wish the idiots could take their iPhones to Verizon. It would mean...

1. Less overall network usage on AT&T - no excuse left for AT&T network to be crap.
    2. Large loss of customers for AT&T might force them to offer some better voice and data packages to keep customers.
    Agreed. Let the iPhone slow down Verizon's network, and free up a lot of AT&T's. I'm happy on AT&T and don't see myself switching back to Verizon, unless I move into an area that would benefit the switch.

Just to clear up this jailbreak nonsense. There isnt one for the iPhone 4 and there will never be one! The only way there will be one from the crappy dev team is if GeoHot releases it and then the dev team copies the code, refines it, and releases it with their name on it just like they have done in the past to geohot. Way to go crappy devteam!

^roflol. stupid much? yes, yes. very so

Twitter: @tshoults

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    Just to clear up this jailbreak nonsense. There isnt one for the iPhone 4 and there will never be one! The only way there will be one from the crappy dev team is if GeoHot releases it and then the dev team copies the code, refines it, and releases it with their name on it just like they have done in the past to geohot. Way to go crappy devteam!
    LOL! That made me laugh hard! No #comexjailbreak for you

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    LOL! That made me laugh hard! No #comexjailbreak for you
    , and no dev-team break either! I foresee a stock iPhone in their future.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789