+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T May Release Not-So-New Data Plans July 25th

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I'm just glad i've got the unlimited data. I can't believe they did away with it. Just another way to get overage charges from people.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm just glad i've got the unlimited data. I can't believe they did away with it. Just another way to get overage charges from people.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Haha u AT&T user lolzz

I have tmobile 40 doller a month

Unlimited net with my 3gs

700 minz share in family plan

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuhndsn View Post
    Sorry you dislike me. But please know that I never forced ATT to give me any discount or any other company for that matter. Oh and just to add to your dislike in us we do what we do because we love our country. I've been in 21 yrs and make just over 55K, hold a MBA. Additionally I like many sit here trying to justify being away from our families for over 800 plus days being shot at. Now like alot I lay here praying I can move like I did before and become a positive workforce in our wonderful country. All awhile feeling a little like crap because of comments like yours. I mean did I do enough? Could I have done just one more tour for those that don't like me? Then a bit of anger comes, that is quickly overshadowed by a simple WOW. Perhaps we thru history and present day have made a difference. I mean this guy such as yourself can freely express himself without fear of death to what he says. So.... Thank you for showing me that our freedom still exhists.

Respectfully
    Dennis
    Oh please, our wonderful country is full of crap and racist. And really dislike millitary people thinking we civilians owe them anything. You dont deserve anything more than the rest of us, and for sure u dont deserve any respect. While you're overseas fighting for our "freedom" you are also abusing drugs, abusing prisoners, and hiring prostitutes using MY tax dollars! And call it "recreational expenses" bah!!

Enjoy your undeserved discount!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

170 for 2, 1400 min and unlimited data and text.

Thanks

I only pay $70 for my iPhone plan! hmmm...

Thanks

Seriously..Already paying $30 for home Internet, another $30 for high latency 3G.. Then they want even more for texting.. Ridiculous

iPhone? More like MyPhone yentrog31's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tudtran View Post
    Where I live AT&T service is suck. My 3G network is not fast at all. Sometime, I got a voicemail but my phone never rang.
    you've been "slydialed"
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

$160 unlimited everything, 1400 min, rollover, favorite 10 free, etc, etc. For 2 iphones

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE DUB View Post
    Oh please, our wonderful country is full of crap and racist. And really dislike millitary people thinking we civilians owe them anything. You dont deserve anything more than the rest of us, and for sure u dont deserve any respect. While you're overseas fighting for our "freedom" you are also abusing drugs, abusing prisoners, and hiring prostitutes using MY tax dollars! And call it "recreational expenses" bah!!

You can't criticize the entire military for the wrongful actions of a small percentage. Think about how many other countries out there hate the United States because of how powerful we are and our values and beliefs. Now think about what would happen and the kinds of floodgates it would open if our military was not around.

Granted there are mistakes that have been made and maybe places that we shouldn't be sticking our faces into, but those decisions are made by politicians and advisors and those in the upper levels of our government. The military has the obligation to uphold and carry out those decisions.

One of the biggest reasons you're not speaking Japanese or Arabic or some other foreign language is because we have never been invaded since the War of 1812 because we continue to maintain a very strong military force as a natural deterrent. Our defense budget is one of the largest if not THE largest expenditure of the government.

So no were not asking for excessive special treatment. But respect.....I think the military does deserve that. Because were out there doing the sh!t that people like you and the majority of this country refuse to do, but needs to be done.

We didn't ask for discounts and special "military only" offers, but apparently there are people and companies out there that do respect what the military does and provide those services as a courtesy and token of gratitude.

If you don't like it then too f**king bad! Deal with it!
    Last edited by RICO_; 07-24-2010 at 05:49 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RICO_ For This Useful Post:

bolojohn (07-25-2010), hancoma (07-24-2010), kuhndsn (07-24-2010), skj8100 (07-25-2010)

Thanks

Some people don't support the bombing of an entire city full of women and children in a fight against a never ending enemy. Iraq has the second largest supply of oil in the world and Afghanistan was needed to build an oil line to the coast. Where is bin laden and where is the weapons of mass destruction? They can use satellites in space to read a date of a coin on the ground.....and they can't find one guy? Please, none of this is needed. I am a patriot and I love my country but they are protecting their intrest and not the interest of the people. The Patriot Act....how does this protect us? They used the fear of the people to allow a bill to be signed that strips every citizen almost completely of our original rights. RIP Bill of Rights. Our fore fathers are turning in their grave right now!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PWNsyst3m For This Useful Post:

iBwizzle (07-24-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

$70.29 including tax for unlimited talk, text, and web on T-Mo (Individual plan).

FU AT&T. Your customer service is horrendous, your pricing is too high, and your service sucks. I used to average about 3 dropped calls per day...that's when I could get a signal. I've had 3 dropped calls total on T-MO and I've been with them for about a year now. So you are offering unlimited everything for roughly 65% more than T-Mo? Wow...what a great deal. Ridiculous...

Thanks

One more thing and I'll shutup. How did building number 7 fall on 9/11 and why was it kept from the public on every major news station on television. How did an entire building fall without being hit by anything? Maybe some fuel fire splatterd on the sides or the impact of the planes on the twin towers caused enough force to shake the ground and collapse an entire building? Yea sure that's possible.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE DUB View Post

I'm Indian and not a racest. Nor do I expect anything READ MY POST and do not put words in my mouth. Additionally I have never killed or done drugs. But I have seen my friends killed. Lastly no one expects anything from anyone. Perhaps you couldn't join and that's your anger. Race?!? Really you have to bring that up. Moron I turned down a full ride scholarship that was give to me because of my race. I didn't want to be someone that got something because of my race. Now mr big bad tough guy with so many ignorant and institutional raceist remarks towards all in the military. If you wish to discuss this further PM me and I will gladly give you my cell number so you can talk to me like a man and not try and bash all of us for everyone on this forum to read. Is be more than happy to chat with you.

Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Zystem View Post
    Some people don't support the bombing of an entire city full of women and children in a fight against a never ending enemy. Iraq has the second largest supply of oil in the world and Afghanistan was needed to build an oil line to the coast. Where is bin laden and where is the weapons of mass destruction? They can use satellites in space to read a date of a coin on the ground.....and they can't find one guy? Please, none of this is needed. I am a patriot and I love my country but they are protecting their intrest and not the interest of the people. The Patriot Act....how does this protect us? They used the fear of the people to allow a bill to be signed that strips every citizen almost completely of our original rights. RIP Bill of Rights. Our fore fathers are turning in their grave right now!!!
    Our service mbrs are not political. Also get your facts streight. Iraq is not the second largest. Lastly I agree I don't like bombing of innocent expecially NY 9-11. Remember!?!?!?
    Last edited by kuhndsn; 07-24-2010 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Some people don't support the bombing of an entire city full of women and children in a fight against a never ending enemy. Iraq has the second largest supply of oil in the world and Afghanistan was needed to build an oil line to the coast. Where is bin laden and where is the weapons of mass destruction? They can use satellites in space to read a date of a coin on the ground.....and they can't find one guy? Please, none of this is needed. I am a patriot and I love my country but they are protecting their interest and not the interest of the people. The Patriot Act....how does this protect us? They used the fear of the people to allow a bill to be signed that strips every citizen almost completely of our original rights. RIP Bill of Rights. Our fore fathers are turning in their grave right now!!!
    Again.....the military does not make the decisions about who we invade or what we do when we're there. Those decisions are made by the government officials in the White House. We just carry out those orders because we HAVE TO.

Your complaint is with the WHITE HOUSE and politicians. They are the ones that create these laws and policies.....and guess who elects them?

By the way....satellites are expensive to operate and maintain. Pakistan and Afghanistan and the infinite mountains they contain is alot of ground to cover even with the help of satellites above. There are only so many of them you know.

If the government officials lie to the people and tell them along with their top military commanders that securing a potential position is essential and vital to the interests of the United States, what the hell is that General supposed to do? Say no? He is not in a position to demand more information from those superior to him. And sometimes in war civilian casualties happen. Look what happened at Pearl Harbor. It wasn't just combatants that were killed. Difficult choices and consequences will ALWAYS be part of ANY war.

And in the end the military acts on the information it is given. Yes sometimes people abuse their military status and carry out unlawful actions, and for the most part they are held accountable for their actions. But not everybody is going to get caught. Not every crime is solved. It's just a fact of life.

People criticize the military because they don't see the value of what they do. That's the problem with people....they never see both sides, just the side that is told to them. If the military were the last line of defense in a city ravaged by a massive riot and sporadic murders and looting would the people of that city hate us then for putting an end to that riot? No.

It's always easy to criticize the military and law enforcement until something happens that affects someone personally who originally hated them.....and then they are grateful for what they have done.
    Last edited by RICO_; 07-24-2010 at 06:46 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RICO_ For This Useful Post:

hancoma (07-24-2010), kuhndsn (07-24-2010), skj8100 (07-25-2010)

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

$120, 2 iPhones, 1 unlimited data, 1 200mb w/ a corp discount 450 minutes

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Luckilly I have bee with AT&T since 2004. I pay 325.00 for 3 iphone4 3000 minutes unlim text and unlim data plus a LG vue for my youngest with unlim text - no data. Seems a little high but every year I have about 14000 rollovers so it's like unlimited minutes. Just FYI my friend has a 60.00 unlimited talk and text pay as you go and uses it's sim in his jailbroken iPhone. No data, but plenty of hot spots everywhere. Unlim talk and text on iPhone is not too bad for 60.00..

Thanks

One more thing and I'll shutup. How did building number 7 fall on 9/11 and why was it kept from the public on every major news station on television. How did an entire building fall without being hit by anything? Maybe some fuel fire splatterd on the sides or the impact of the planes on the twin towers caused enough force to shake the ground and collapse an entire building? Yea sure that's possible.
    Somebody has been watching "Loose Change" one too many times.
    Besides all of this crap , how did we get off the subject of the new data plans ?

Thanks

I don't blame the military, I work on a military base and I find most soldiers to be good people. Your right it's not their fault.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My grandfather plan is: Unlimited Pay As You Go for $65 + Unlimited MEdia NEt $15 - 25% school discount! I pay $67ish a month. The only draw back is I have to pay retail for all my phones.

Thanks

That is too expensive for quite some people!

A bit off topic, but isn't it possible to just block data for the iPhone 4 for those who don't even use it?