+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T May Release Not-So-New Data Plans July 25th

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
$115 unlimited WHAT?! me and my wife have two evos and that's like what we pay for both our phones with unlimited everything..... wow
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

$115 unlimited WHAT?!

me and my wife have two evos and that's like what we pay for both our phones with unlimited everything..... wow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billmilo View Post
    iPhone plans are expensive.
    Mercedes are expensive. Don't buy one %^\

Thanks

Those prices are very high I pay 35 for 600min unlimited text and data/wifi

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    $80 !! lucky you., I was paying about $140 for the same. now that my wife ported over from t-mobile, we are now paying $210 for two iPhones on a 1400min shared rate plan. still way too much.
    Yes it's spendy. However I wouldn't say lucky me. While I love and totally feel humble and some times not worthy of military discounts. I would trade it for my health back. Missing ribs broken back and neck is not fun expecially how it happened. After 21 yrs in no major issues until now and boy did my war luck run out. hmm 15 weeks bed rest and counting. That's not luck... ..... But like I said I am humble and very thankful for any discount. Though I usually hate advertising it. As I am sure many of you all on here work as hard as we do. So it kinda makes ya feel bad. I hope that the rates do eventually drop for all. I think the price of high speed Internet at say $50 a month for unlimited everything would be fair. Perhaps the voip world will drive prices lower as did Netflix with video rentals. Time will tell.

Hope the new rates lower your bill!!!!!

D

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kuhndsn For This Useful Post:

bolojohn (07-25-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

More people need to begin another exodus away from contract carriers to bring the prices down. Boost mobile now offers a top notch android phone for 50 dollars a month flat rate everything. Its quite simply ridiculous and entirely inefficient to be paying hundreds of dollars for cell service a month.

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluprint View Post
    $115 unlimited WHAT?!

me and my wife have two evos and that's like what we pay for both our phones with unlimited everything..... wow
    Unlimited mobile != Unlimited calling.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tudtran's Avatar
    Thanks

Where I live AT&T service is suck. My 3G network is not fast at all. Sometime, I got a voicemail but my phone never rang.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuhndsn View Post
    Yes it's spendy. However I wouldn't say lucky me. While I love and totally feel humble and some times not worthy of military discounts. I would trade it for my health back. Missing ribs broken back and neck is not fun expecially how it happened. After 21 yrs in no major issues until now and boy did my war luck run out. hmm 15 weeks bed rest and counting. That's not luck... ..... But like I said I am humble and very thankful for any discount. Though I usually hate advertising it. As I am sure many of you all on here work as hard as we do. So it kinda makes ya feel bad. I hope that the rates do eventually drop for all. I think the price of high speed Internet at say $50 a month for unlimited everything would be fair. Perhaps the voip world will drive prices lower as did Netflix with video rentals. Time will tell.

Hope the new rates lower your bill!!!!!

D
    See this is why i dislike millitary folk.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    wow! those prices are insane!
    When I got my iPhone 3G I payed 30euros per month for 2years, and after 3Gs release, it was exactly the same!
    I now have 300min, 300texts and unlimited data for 30euros per month
    I have that for $20, which is basically the same. I agree, thats way too much
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I pay $170 for 2 Iphones 450mins and unlimited text and data on both phones.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I pay about 230/ month for 2 iphones 1100 min and unlimited text/data.

We've had ATT since the days of Cingular... :-/

What's Jailbreak? Ruthle$$Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree the rates needs to drop I have 10iphone lines don't ask lol
    But most the cost that we get charged is used to upkeep/ update and build there networks... towers n everything involved wirh them is crazy $$$
    ( work for the largest tower /communication company m world) (Valmont) I c the prices of there orders. The locAl/small cell carriers piggy back off big carriers they all make money but It's not the same overhead$$$

Love AT&T been wirh them
    Since Cingular started had others too we have no 3G but hey u can have a 10sec car most n most cases u can't use it ( damn speed limits) lol it will get better. Long live death star! Haha

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE DUB View Post
    Thanks for your input. Do I need to show you the door?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mortopher For This Useful Post:

kuhndsn (07-24-2010), Kyle Matthews (07-25-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

i don't like military people either. 10 iphones on the same plan is NUTS. why do people that own evos come to this forum?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE DUB View Post
    Sorry you dislike me. But please know that I never forced ATT to give me any discount or any other company for that matter. Oh and just to add to your dislike in us we do what we do because we love our country. I've been in 21 yrs and make just over 55K, hold a MBA. Additionally I like many sit here trying to justify being away from our families for over 800 plus days being shot at. Now like alot I lay here praying I can move like I did before and become a positive workforce in our wonderful country. All awhile feeling a little like crap because of comments like yours. I mean did I do enough? Could I have done just one more tour for those that don't like me? Then a bit of anger comes, that is quickly overshadowed by a simple WOW. Perhaps we thru history and present day have made a difference. I mean this guy such as yourself can freely express himself without fear of death to what he says. So.... Thank you for showing me that our freedom still exhists.

Respectfully
    Dennis

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kuhndsn For This Useful Post:

bolojohn (07-25-2010), Fallguy (07-24-2010), hancoma (07-24-2010), Kyle Matthews (07-25-2010), RICO_ (07-24-2010), skj8100 (07-25-2010), Squad51 (07-25-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default HTC Evo 4g
    i have the HTC Evo 4g on sprint and I pay $70 for unlimited everything. The Evo is faster than the iPhone and it is much better all around. It supports flash too.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Lol@ AT&T

this is a trick to get u "unlimited data" users to switch to the 2gb data plan. You're not saving any money....but I'm sure this has already been mentioned in here.

I really don't see the point of this.

Thanks

Smile Damnnnnn
    Im on the original iphone data plan with a 3gs and my wife also uses a 3gs and we pay 120 for both.... LOL but then again I have a hook up at AT&T...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mxzxrider95 View Post
    i have the HTC Evo 4g on sprint and I pay $70 for unlimited everything. The Evo is faster than the iPhone and it is much better all around. It supports flash too.
    too bad the battery life sucks on the Evo.

Thanks

I wish there was a guide or something to get the hook up at AT&T. When I switched from tmobile I had to sacrifice my texting just to be somewhat close. It's still a little more expensive. Ah oh well : /