Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Saurik Interview : Jay Discusses the iPhone 4 Jailbreak

The suspense builds..... I enjoy the fun of checking this site to finally see that big announcement.

Just wondering if it's legal for them to sell the JB. Perhaps by not profiting they can legally JB.
    Last edited by jamriman; 07-23-2010 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    Annoyed. This is the third person with a jailbroken iPhone 4! There may be more. Tired of the news and it makes me too eager! When there are days like yesterday with NO news I am happy but there has been tweets and videos today. Better be released tonight or tomorrow with all the "press".
    haha same here! imjust waiting to jailbreak os 4.0 on all devices!!!!!
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>

On a side note I'd pay apple for the features that a jailbreak gives us. I'd pay apple for a theme and wireless tethering.

Thank you Hagrid for all your work! lol

planetbeing
    We're gonna be able to give you an unlock with the jailbreak.

planetbeing
    It will probably be the usual thing where you jailbreak and then install ultrasn0w from Cydia.

this makes me think the unlock isnt ready yet.. which means the jailbreak isnt ready yet

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    Annoyed. This is the third person with a jailbroken iPhone 4! There may be more. Tired of the news and it makes me too eager! When there are days like yesterday with NO news I am happy but there has been tweets and videos today. Better be released tonight or tomorrow with all the "press".
    LOL at better be released, you feel entitled don't you? smh

I tried to save my SHSH blobs with my 4.0 but couldn't. Would it be wise to upgrade to 4.01 to save the bobs? or would that prevent a jailbreak?

Quote Originally Posted by Landslideclothing View Post
    I tried to save my SHSH blobs with my 4.0 but couldn't. Would it be wise to upgrade to 4.01 to save the bobs? or would that prevent a jailbreak?
    comex has said that the jailbreak should work with 4.0.1 so yes you should update and save

my ihone4 is garbage without cydia.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Landslideclothing View Post
    I was told 4.0 and 4.0.1 are basically the same

Quote Originally Posted by zozodouce View Post
    my ihone4 is garbage without cydia.
    Agreed.

What?!! This guy looks like the bum who sits at the freeway exit asking for money and booze. Crazy!

Im gonna donate, maybe he'll be able to afford a razor, hot water and some shampoo.

Good job on that jb

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MIKE DUB For This Useful Post:

nave3d (07-23-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Eagleye's Avatar
    Thanks

That dude IS BUSY... All those txts and emails, i wouldnt have time to shave or get a haircut either! It's weird, after seeing Jay... this is the first time i thought to visualize the faces behind the names.

another slap in the face i want my iphone 4 jailbroken **** u to all that have there iphone 4 jailbroken

Thanks

He's wearing the same shirt I have!

Cheers, Jay and long live Cydia!
    Writer/Reporter/Graphic Designer

Wow, do half of you people listen? He says apps and books won't download 1/3 times, and they have to pack this long code sequence into a one-click interface. Comex's spiritjb.com says the release for the jailbreak is when it's done. They can't just "release the beast".

Quote Originally Posted by sony83 View Post
    another slap in the face i want my iphone 4 jailbroken **** u to all that have there iphone 4 jailbroken

Why comment like this really? The ones that have them jailbroke are the ones making it? If you want it faster i suggest you do it yourself. I'm not saying, I'm just saying lol

19. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

tuanistico (07-23-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

sweet man good interview

Cant wait well done for all those working hard

Thanks

That reminds me. Nick, did you ever end up buying and/or making a Reloading Data shirt?
    Writer/Reporter/Graphic Designer

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

exciting

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast