Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White iPhone 4 Officially Delayed by Apple

Quote Originally Posted by HappyMac View Post
    Dude, a Yellow iPhone would be EPIC :P
    leave it in lemon juice a few days so it stains.

Hmmm...Still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.o View Post
    Hmmm...Still waiting
    i know its not the same but went to www.icarbons.com - Home and made my recently purchased black iphone white it looks pretty sweet
    Last edited by wolverinemarky; 08-28-2010 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverinemarky View Post
    i know its not the same but went to www.icarbons.com - Home and made my recently purchased black iphone white it looks pretty sweet
    This looks pretty sharp.I have a clear-coat on my 3gs and love it. Clearest screen saver I have ever had on any of my iphones. Is this carbon one supposed to be as tough and protective as the clear-coat? Is the screen saver really clear? If so, then this is the best option I have seen for those that want to go white..
    Last edited by John1177; 08-29-2010 at 10:21 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

any new news on possible production times? i have heard "later this year" floating around but is that like sept or december? just curious if there is any progress. heard it was a matter of the white paint keeping the opacity and remaining thin enough for clearance but dont hold me to anything lol

anyone have any new news about this? supposed to finally be released

probably end of year at best. quantity + problems = long delay

is it true that the reason for delay on the white iphone is because of quality issues? i read somewhere that the white paint wears off or it not "white" enough and that the other demo units, the white paint was too thick that it was blocking the antenna. i'm one of those waiting for the white iphone. maybe a thanksgiving/black friday launch?

white one is cool looking and its just different from the conventional black, I am sure that's why everyone wants one including me .You guys needs to stop bashing Apple like that. When they deliver they do come true and we are happy with the finish product,Since Apple started in producing Iphones, this was the 1st strike, they sort of messed up on designing the phone. Its not all that bad either,Its the sleekest phone ever made out of its kind and compare to all the others that are competing with the iphone. For right now all you have to do is Jail break your current iphone and have fun with it till the White one comes out or a new one.. lol I have the 3gs and loving it,since I Jailbreak it. I can make video calls just like the Iphone 4 and I can chance my themes to look like a HTC or Droid, Now which phone on the Market can do all of this with a little tweaking of course. So come on guys,cut Apple some slack..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456