+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Releases iPhone Activation Data, Earnings

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
HATE AT&T!!! They would be no where in the industry if they wouldn't have gotten the iPhone!! They should be thankful to iPhone for keeping them in business!!! You don't
    My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

HATE AT&T!!! They would be no where in the industry if they wouldn't have gotten the iPhone!! They should be thankful to iPhone for keeping them in business!!!
    You don't know what the h3ll you're talking about.

AT&T [B]used[B] to be the biggest wireless provider until Verizon bought Altel, and then they were.

Sure the iPhone is helping AT&T's numbers right now, but maybe you should do some research before you talk out of you *****

EDIT: USED and talking out of your a $ $
    Last edited by headcheese; 07-22-2010 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

N still No unlimited data ....

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Enjoy it while it lasts AT&T, because soon u will no longer be the sole iPhone provider and will start seeing your customer base drop significantly.

I hope you're using some of that easily-earned money to think up some good phones for the future that can give consumers options.

Good luck retaining people with your overpriced text and data services as well.
    Last edited by RICO_; 07-22-2010 at 09:50 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

They're the EXACT rates as Verizon and they Basicslly leave their phones untouched compared to Veri "We're going to charge extra for VISUAL VOICEMAIL" -zon

What bizarro universe do you live in and how are you posting in this one?

Thanks

3G is the best and only part of Att and the iPhone but it doesn't strive at making the phone work as a cellphone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilhead12345 View Post
    So much money and they afraid to do a recall? Smh! Free bumpers is NOT a fix.
    As hard as it may seem to fathom AT&T and APPLE are two separate companies...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilhead12345 View Post
    So much money and they afraid to do a recall? Smh! Free bumpers is NOT a fix.
    A recall ? For what ? Just return your phone and get something else. You will never be happy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jerrykid323 For This Useful Post:

evolutionarymc (07-22-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    You don't know what the h3ll you're talking about.

AT&T [B]used[B] to be the biggest wireless provider until Verizon bought Altel, and then they were.

Sure the iPhone is helping AT&T's numbers right now, but maybe you should do some research before you talk out of you *****

EDIT: USED and talking out of your a $ $
    You are wrong buddy. AT&T use to be Cingular which was horrible and "new" AT&T kept all the crap that Cingular was providing their customers. Old AT&T was awesome I remember when they were on TDMA (thanks happy noodle boy ) and remember their coverage was great. New AT&T SUX, they are unrealistic with their plans and they are just cashing in on iPhone monopoly!!!
    Last edited by alishah98; 07-22-2010 at 10:47 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drjailbreakMD View Post
    amen
    +1

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    Enjoy it while it lasts AT&T, because soon u will no longer be the sole iPhone provider and will start seeing your customer base drop significantly.

I hope you're using some of that easily-earned money to think up some good phones for the future that can give consumers options.....instead of the hacked up crap that you call phones that you somehow manage to completely ruin after the manufacturers release the design.

Good luck retaining people with your overpriced text and data services as well.
    Unfortunatly I dont see that happening. ATT has dominated the market since the early 90's. No doubt the iPhone boosted their wireless network earnings but. The added revenue only allows them to expand and better their systems(we hope). But... No matter the carrier they all have their flaws. Verizon and tmobile as well. Think this blog has haters just look at one with Verizon. Seem like the CDMA crap and their customer service is loaded as well. Apples and oranges (no pun intended on apples). Just like dish vs direct or the Ford, Chevy, Mopar battles.
    Personally I think the added revenue will ultimatly benefit us as far as added speed, towers ect (let's hope).

D
    Last edited by kuhndsn; 07-22-2010 at 09:58 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kuhndsn For This Useful Post:

tmorris52 (07-22-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

Great. Now USE THE MONEY TO BUILD A BETTER NETWORK!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    They're spending 2 billion this year alone on network improvements and started rolling out 3.5G for even faster 3G speeds.
    And a good 75% of that money will be spent in areas that already have 3G. They aren't expanding there coverage when spending that amount. Doesn't mean much to anyone that doesn't live in the 10% of the land mass that has 3G.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremeiphone View Post
    good for them ! I have no problems with att. They treat me very well. They deserve their earnings.
    +1 Had ATT since Cingular and never had an issue.
    Eternia will be mine!!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuhndsn View Post
    Unfortunatly I dont see that happening. ATT has dominated the market since the early 90's. No doubt the iPhone boosted their wireless network earnings but. The added revenue only allows them to expand and better their systems(we hope). But... No matter the carrier they all have their flaws. Verizon and tmobile as well. Think this blog has haters just look at one with Verizon. Seem like the CDMA crap and their customer service is loaded as well. Apples and oranges (no pun intended on apples). Just like dish vs direct or the Ford, Chevy, Mopar battles.
    Personally I think the added revenue will ultimatly benefit us as far as added speed, towers ect (let's hope).

D
    And how will AT&T expect to maintain a growing network demand if their customer base drops when the iPhone is no longer exclusively on their network? Alot of people are displeased with AT&T either through their network reliability, speed, apparent increase in dropped calls, (probably why they dropped their old slogan) and pricey packages.

I don't know what other people think but it seems to me like I'm not getting what I pay for with AT&T services. Seems to me like they haven't been able to keep up with the demand and it's pissing alot of people off.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Uh, no they're not? They're a close 2nd behind Verizon.
    Sorry, out of date data...they're now a whole 7 piddly million behind...gee I wonder if they'll catch up and be the biggest YET AGAIN.

Either way, everyone thinking verizon would be so much better network wise are insane. You think Verizon is changing plans to be dicks? It's cause they also need to curb network usage. If they all of a sudden had an influx of iphone customers, their network would be in the **** as well.

Thanks

I wonder what there earnings would be if they didn't have the iPhone

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alishah98 View Post
    You are wrong buddy. AT&T use to be Cingular which was horrible and "new" AT&T kept all the crap that Cingular was providing their customers. Old AT&T was awesome I remember when they were on CDMA and remember their coverage was great. New AT&T SUX, they are unrealistic with their plans and they are just cashing in on iPhone monopoly!!!
    Um...

Also, old AT&T used to be TDMA, not CDMA. In fact, it caused a small media storm in 2000 when they switched to GSM.
    Last edited by Happy Noodle Boy; 07-22-2010 at 10:35 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

alishah98 (07-22-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    And how will AT&T expect to maintain a growing network demand if their customer base drops when the iPhone is no longer exclusively on their network?
    Less people clogging the network means better service for those that stay. Just ask T-Mobile and Sprint users in good coverage areas. Less users on a network means better speeds and connection. This is why many of us want the iPhone on as many US carriers as possible. To spread the users across the other networks.
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

Thanks

Too expensive! They wanted a $500 Deposit! plus the iPhone was $200 plus the activation fee $60! It's funny how a $200 advertised phone can equal to 760+! So i decided to join T-mobile.
    "The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

'Follow Me on Twitter@Markanthony3211' I always Follow Back.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by learninglots View Post
    AT&T owned the industry before the iPhone
    lol the delusion of some of there's fanboys on this site is ridiculous. It's like they think AT&T was a no name startup before Apple came along.