+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone to T-Mobile USA in Fall: Rumor

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
T-Mobile has had the iPhone on their network since iPhone came out. So yes they should be able to handle the load.
    Thanks

T-Mobile has had the iPhone on their network since iPhone came out. So yes they should be able to handle the load.

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

This is almost betting material lol

You have probably seen this but just incase you havent here is another site user stating they bought the unlocked Iphone4 in the UK and is using it in Florida read on

Mac Forums - View Single Post - iPhone Coming to T-Mobile in U.S. This Quarter?
    Last edited by macsoldier; 07-23-2010 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomi View Post
    no more t-mobile/verizon rumours! Please, i beg you.. And btw t-mobile has different 3g, so apple should make new version just for t-mobile..
    seconded with extreme prejudice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geekymom View Post
    I beg to differ with you. I love t-Mobile and I DONT have dropped calls, maybe its the fact I live in WA but it's better service and more cost effective than any other service I've seen. And yes I've done my research and had other services. So don't bother coming off like a know it all. I know my area and what works for me!
    Very true. I live in Washington too and Tmobile's coverage for me was as good as Verizon. Their customer service is the best too. I only switched to ATT because I wanted to be able to use 3g on my iPhone. If Tmobile gets the iPhone I'll def switch back.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    The only difference between this post and your last one is that it ******** about something not written by Messany.

Seriously why do people feel the need to comment like this? I agree that rumors are rumors are rumors (rumors are not news)... we get it. What good does you posting the same damn thing do?
    I guess it does about the same amount of good as your comment does. Should I bow to you now or later? Sheesh.

Green Apple
    Thanks

it would be nice if they iphone came to t mobile, no more having to deal with unlocking. Atleast for the people on the service

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456