Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Planetbeing Tweets Progress: "Loader is done"

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Huge respect to people like PlanteBeing! If he didnt do his JB stuff I wouldnt be able to do my themeing

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you guys... I take out my hat in front of you all
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

That is some great news!!!!! Hopefully we'll have if not tonite tomorrow........

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
    First!
    Failure.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I appreciate the Dev-Team for busting asses for this JB! It's just too bad they don't accept donations, but right-on to them for making all this FREE.

Does comex accept donations? Cause I want to give him some moolah.

I think this is total bs. Glad I am
    Happy with my iPhone 4. If I wasn't I'd be praying for my jailbroken 3GS via blackra1n.

Thanks

You guys kick anus. Love it

AHHHH!! Another **** tease update. I estimate we get an update once a day now, or maybe every other day about the jailbreak just to keep us on the edge of our seats. Everyone thought last night would be the big night. 24 hours later and still no jailbreak, just like the last three plus weeks. Update after update gives people hope yet after days of waiting they are left out to dry. It's amazing to see how many people are waiting on this bad boy. I really believe it's going to be at least another week, if not two weeks before we see the release.

Godspeed dev team as millions await the much anticipated jailbreak.

Patiently waiting for this to blow up. I feel young when i get so giddy for being able to change my carrier logo without a jailbreak, just like when i first started jailbreaking a few years ago. Thats the most excitement i've been able to give my i4 since first turning it on.

Thx Devs.
    Last edited by newskin; 07-21-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Hey what does loader is done mean i have no idea can some one explain it thanks

sorry for my ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuckpga1 View Post
    I really believe it's going to be at least another week, if not two weeks before we see the release.

Godspeed dev team as millions await the much anticipated jailbreak.
    Ive been waiting for someone to pop up and say "at least another week or two" again. Figured someone would have said it on monday or sunday night like usual.

Hey fello iphone die hards. first time to post on modmyi. just wanna say i read all posts concerning jailbreak on all iphones. some are new at it just learning of the j/b and some have messed up in some way trying (i have) and some like myself have the I 4 wanting j/b. as mentioned in earlier blogs it will happen but there is so much impatience for many. please relax and wait. im waiting for the real deal, doesnt matter whom releases it just wait, it will happen. Im like the rest of the j/b break community, im suffering without. This is my phone , I own it, and want to have my phone back.
    Please folks quit trippin its gonna happen.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hookemhorns27 For This Useful Post:

SFS (07-21-2010)

He deleted his "People are working their *** off on the jb. It's not like we sit around and talk about how much we enjoy watching users suffer." tweet! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hookemhorns27 View Post
    Hey fello iphone die hards. first time to post on modmyi. just wanna say i read all posts concerning jailbreak on all iphones. some are new at it just learning of the j/b and some have messed up in some way trying (i have) and some like myself have the I 4 wanting j/b. as mentioned in earlier blogs it will happen but there is so much impatience for many. please relax and wait. im waiting for the real deal, doesnt matter whom releases it just wait, it will happen. Im like the rest of the j/b break community, im suffering without. This is my phone , I own it, and want to have my phone back.
    shut up

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cymolia For This Useful Post:

DjGreen (07-21-2010), ggab (07-21-2010)

Thanks

Thanks planetbeing and dev team for all the hard work. I wish I knew how to do the things they do. I even attempted to learn Cocoa and that even put me to sleep within 5 min.

Thank you for all the hard work, that you do for us.

Quote Originally Posted by hookemhorns27 View Post
    Great first post!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

modmyi has turned into twitter.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast