Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Sneak Peak] Detailed iPhone 2.0 video (6 mins)

Quote Originally Posted by iFilipino View Post
    Omg Omg Omg!

Aww, show us the App Store.
    there is nothing it so he has no need to show us it. unless you enjoy his iphone crashing that is

Quote Originally Posted by King Chronic View Post
    I am pretty sure it's geared more towards a parent that lets a kid use their phone but doesn't want them buying music and apps or something lke that
    I don't understand, WHY you guys wont released 1.2b so other developers can try to debug, develop, and try our apps, especially developers from other countries, wouldn't that make the (iphone Dev Team, and hacking community Stronger)? I think it will, but that is just me. Hopefully soon one of those versions will find its way to the net. But you guys should do it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo0019 View Post
    I don't understand, WHY you guys wont released 1.2b so other developers can try to debug, develop, and try our apps, especially developers from other countries, wouldn't that make the (iphone Dev Team, and hacking community Stronger)? I think it will, but that is just me. Hopefully soon one of those versions will find its way to the net. But you guys should do it before.
    Do you realize how much of a legal hassle that would be? Sorry if I sound blunt, but I have been asked this MANY times...

Impeach bush, LOL!
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

dude iphone devs need to hack it for AT&T users.
    and put it out..
    im anxiously waiting for the forthcoming of the new 1.2..
    omg
    ahhh

whoever made this video must have been 8 yrs old

Quote Originally Posted by bk159 View Post
    whoever made this video must have been 8 yrs old
    Yes because 8 year olds totally know what Dragonforce is, can get the 2.0 firmware beta somehow, and know how to jailbreak an iPhone (Not the ZiPhone way, the complicated 2.0 way)

how is this jailbroken?

i see no installer app
    The Future of Mobile

http://www.mobitureblog.com

Thanks

I saw washington dc in there
    8GB iPhone 1.0.2 Unlocked - Revirginized - Then 1.1.1 Jailbroken and Unlocked (Gone Bad - Traded In)

8GB iPhone 1.1.1 OTB JB - Unlocked - Restored to 1.1.3 JB and Unlocked (SOLD)

16GB iPhone 1.1.4 OTB JB / Activated / Unlocked - With iPlus2.0b (Current)

5000 iPhone wallpapers click here]

Quote Originally Posted by ryan christopher View Post
    how is this jailbroken?

i see no installer app
    Yes, because EVERYTHING that is jailbroken must include Installer.app. Did you know that back in the Ye Olde Days of Summer 2007, Installer.app wasn't even made until maybe a month or two after the iPhone was first jailbroken?

Jailbroken does not mean that it has Installer.app. Jailbroken means that the file system is available for you to access.

Installer.app may very well not work on 1.2 (yet), just as many apps did not work with 1.1.1 when it first came out. Or maybe they can't get Springboard to show any additional apps yet. Doesn't mean it ain't jailbroken.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

looks cool. Eagerly awaiting it's arrival.

thanks guys i was just wondering
    The Future of Mobile

http://www.mobitureblog.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345