+ Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: RIM, Nokia Fire Back at Apple

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Who in here needs a hug?
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Who in here needs a hug?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zmanforever View Post
    Who in here needs a hug?
    A/S/L?
    Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    Your an ignorant moron!
    fail

Thanks

Default wow,really worth to buy it
    Quote Originally Posted by Messany View Post

As expected, the smartphone manufacturers that Apple dragged into its own iPhone 4 reception mess have not responded favorably to the sweeping accusations made by Apple chief Steve Jobs during Friday's much talked about press conference. During the presentation in which Jobs announced a free case distribution program for iPhone 4 owners, a very large target was made out of Apple's biggest competitors in the smartphone marketplace.

Alluding to the infamous Death Grip, Jobs said this sort of thing "doesn't just happen to the iPhone." In fact, he boldly asserted that the likes of "Nokia, Motorola and other phones" have the same nagging issue. He then went on to demonstrate how the BlackBerry Bold 9700 and the Samsung Omnia II similarly lose bars when held improperly. Following the presentation, Apple.com unveiled a whole new wing to the site that is pretty much exclusively dedicated to explaining that other smartphones also have fatal reception problems. In fact, this is just about the most attention Apple has ever given to its competition. Of course, none of this attention is positive. And, as a result, there are some angry executives at competing companies that are firing back at Cupertino less than twenty-four hours since Apple fired the first shot.

Mike Lazaridis and Jim Balsillie - the CEOs of RIM (the makers of Blackberry) - issued a formal and scathing response to Apple's harsh critiques.

Shortly after RIM's chief executives issued choice words to Apple, Nokia followed suit, offering the following:

Other smartphone makers tossed under the bus by Apple are yet to respond. But something tells us they are hard at work this weekend preparing a well-crafted response to the far-reaching jabs Apple took on Friday to distract from the iPhone 4 "Death Grip" that Steve Jobs maintains is vastly overblown in the press.

InformationWeek
    It seems so good ,and i hardly wants to own one on moment!

Thanks

Weird ha...) Most of friends of my who need a REAL smartphone, but not a popular but awesome toy, prefer blackberry, by all means!) One person uses both and says they are for completely different purposes.
    Steve looks pathetic... Man... it's childish!

iPhone? More like MyPhone zYxMa's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    Wow...this jailbreaking community is really giving me a bad taste in my mouth.
    It;s not us giving you the bad taste. It's the online fellatio you fangirls perform on Steve Jobs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

mr jobs must be really dumb if he thinks he can just trash other companies and not get any fireback

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Venom1234 View Post
    Spoken like a true apple fanboy, when you see SJ ask him why he lies about statistics that everyone knows is BS cause we all know he's full of ****. I for one know if iPhone was never able to be jailbroken or had people to jailbreak it apple would lose a lot of it's sales...who wants a locked down expensive iPod they can't do nothing with...I sure don't.
    at lease u have the option to unlock the iPhone not like[/quote]

also please prove me wrong on these stats, lets see your data
    Last edited by cadsii; 07-20-2010 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    No Signature link or spam... only warning

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billmilo View Post
    It;s not us giving you the bad taste. It's the online fellatio you fangirls perform on Steve Jobs
    I see what you did there. My sister is in middle school too, perhaps you know her?

+ Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213