Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Debuts Antenna Site to Belabor Point and Bash Rivals

It is ridiculous! Does Apple know the antenna issue of i4 is not defensible?

I really don't understand why Apple is doing this? This PR spinning won't solve the problem, it is possible to drag Apple into bigger trouble.

Default wow.
    you are relentless. jesus do you always have to have a problem with everything just because they are superior? They've come up with several fixes for you assholes to be happy so take what you got and deal with it or hey, give it the **** back like they've given you the option to do! I personally don't think they should have done anything because the issue really ins't that big of a deal.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hmg9194 For This Useful Post:

babyblue_pimp (07-16-2010), Doran (07-16-2010), UTPharmer (07-17-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by love2drive2fast View Post
    +1 on that !!!

I've had my phones jailbroken for so long, I can't even remember the last time I used a "normal" one ... I'm starting to feel weak ... I need MY themes and icons back !!!

GO DEV TEAM GO !!!

Apple makes it ... all the developers here make it BETTER !!!
    +2 on that

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post
    This should be fun hearing the "other side" of the story from other manufacturers. Let the mud slinging begin.
    You won't hear any story from other side. If you can hear from other side, it won't be story and it will be LAWSUIT.

Thanks

Jobs is taking this personally. He approved the design and can't/won't accept it's flawed.

Hanging on the .55% complaints is just whistling past the graveyard. Every iPhone4 has this issue and it's not going away without a hardware fix. If you're lucky enough to not experience the "death grip" because your skin isn't conducting over the gap, good for you.

And now he's taunting the competition? Whoa! Dumb move. Look for an all-out spoofing onslaught from the competition. Way to give the issue more life, Stevie-boy.

The first blackjacks came with a sticker on the battery cover (half xof the size of the phobe) that said "for best phone reception do not cover this area"

Green Apple
    Thanks

I Have not heard of ONE single 3GS ever having this issue. This is BULL CRAPOLA. How all of a sudden the 3GS has a antennagate...what the hell is that word anyway. Just stop Negateting the damn issue your phone has. This is really bad publicity from Apple.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nkgneto For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (07-16-2010)

There's a lot of people that have iPhone 4 without problems. If you do, take it back if you don't like it. Just do it.

> This is really bad publicity from Apple.

Do you have an iPhone 4? Are you having problems with it?
    Last edited by 6309phone; 07-16-2010 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Actually when I had my 3GS it would drop a couple of bars when I gripped it but, I thought nothing of it as my Blackberry and Blackjack did the same thing. It only would happen when I was in areas of a weaker signal. My iPhone 4 seems to perform better than my previous 5 phones. The Death Grip only happens in weaker signal areas.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AUSTIN3:16 For This Useful Post:

Doran (07-16-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

From now on when kids trying to spread the blame to others when they did something wrong, it should now be called "Doing a Jobs".

14. The Following User Says Thank You to unison999 For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (07-16-2010)

Some of you all just need to stop crying and live with what you got or return it. A bunch of cry babies! If i buy something from wall-mart and dont like it i return. Do the same or sell it or whatever... Geeessse!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to metatrox For This Useful Post:

defdad (07-16-2010)

Default Move on people.
    So, I think it's pretty funny how people are such little *******.
    Seriously, always complaining about something....
    Whether it is an antenna issue(which I have not had any problems with), or complaining that the latest jailbreak hasn't been released quick enough.

Stop being such whiny little *******.

This issue has been blown way out of proportion.
    Only .55% is reporting this issue? That's miniscule.
    But the fact that it was Apple, the media gets wind of it, and it is suddenly mass hysteria over it.

How many products have come out with much larger concerns and a larger complaint base that are never really heard about. Seriously, move on people.

Now, complaining that Steve "outed" the competition?
    Products are compared to each other everyday in ads and what not. Where are the complaints about that? Nobody really cares, because that is part of the business.

If you bought an iPhone and are not happy with it, return it for a full refund.
    If you don't want to return it, that means you really do think it is a better phone, otherwise you would return and get another brand.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j_alicea For This Useful Post:

defdad (07-16-2010), Doran (07-16-2010)

So is 3 bars the new 5 bars or some sh-t? Funny how they test the other phones with 5 bars and both iPhones with 3 bars. Honestly, I have 3 bars right now and it's been like that the past hour - 3 bars is what I'm getting 75% of the time with my phone. I think this update screwed us and is showing even weaker signal than what we really have, so that way when we do this death grip it only drops 2 bars or so. Apple can kiss my *** at this point.

Thanks

Dev team please release the jailbreak!!!
    FIFIRI FLIES

iPhone? More like MyPhone maddawg05's Avatar
    Thanks

Steve Jobs/Apple = 5 year old pointing finger at his sibling and saying "....well...he did it too...huh!"

I am completely satisfied with my iPhone 4. I took my phone out of the case today and followed the live blog on CNET today reporting from the press conference and the whole time, over an hour, I was holding it with "The Death Grip" and although I saw the bars drop(I'm still on 4.0), I stayed on 3G the whole time and never noticed any signal loss. I also never had any calls drop while not in the case. If I was having problems, I would take it back for a full refund and get a 3GS. I'll gladly take another case though because I hardly ever go "naked" in public.

Thanks

In poor taste to put the other model phones in a PR stunt to prove a point.

Quote Originally Posted by 6309phone View Post
    There's a lot of people that have iPhone 4 without problems. If you do, take it back if you don't like it. Just do it.

> This is really bad publicity from Apple.

Do you have an iPhone 4? Are you having problems with it?
    Just got mine yesterday, and no "death grip" issue ... BUT I can say that my 3Gs has WAY better reception at work (even with the phone just siting one the desk) ... so far today, two of three calls went strait to voice mail ... with NO missed call in the log. But it's day 1, so officially the jury is still out ... I love it so far (it really is an impressive design) , but if it keeps that up ... I won't be keeping it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to love2drive2fast For This Useful Post:

defdad (07-16-2010)

Thanks

.... Are we still talking about this?

Free Case.
    Or Give it back.

Works for me!

I have an iPhone 4... and have never had a problem with it. (I'm not mistaken, nor am I hypnotized by Apple hype. I've simply never had a problem.)
    - CTRobins
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    When it comes to Humility.... I am the greatest!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

If your gonna go down, bring the competition with you

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast