Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free Bumpers for All as Steve Jobs Defiantly Praises iPhone 4 at Apple Press Conference

iPhone? More like MyPhone allicatmeow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanWraith View Post
    c) sand in your vagina

i just dont get it. i have 2 new iphones (i have one, my wife has one) and we have ZERO problems with this. with or without a case we've noticed no difference.

Hey all you guys advising to take the iPhone 4 back if buyers don't like what it is... are you the same guys screaming for the jailbreak?

Hypocrites much?

Quote Originally Posted by eZStaR View Post
    Nice news. 1.7% affected. Free Bumpers. Now less complaining. Be Happy.
    Free Bumpers is not a solution it's a work around. I for one don't like to use a case. and one of my attachments doesn't fit. So every time I want to connect to my car stereo I have to take my bumper off. That is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhndsn View Post
    obviously you are going to be angry no matter what or how anyone chats with you... None the less my reference to calling you a hypocrite is the fact that you were yelling at others and calling them names for accepting this as a fix. Then you post your own anger as gospel. Look I totally understand that some people are angry. But bottom line is if you are that un happy then return it. And if your phone works like you said it does with no death grip. Then get your hand out of everyone else cookie jar? They are "individuals" like you claim. let them be. Im 40 yrs old I surely do not need someone to stick up for me. It sounds like you just want to argue for arguments sake.

Also You call me a hypocrite... look up the word... You are doing it again... "isn't this is what the forum is for" And then you tell me to shut up? Tell you what if you what to continue this telling me to shut up and being a tough guy for all to read PM me or give me a call (been wanting to try facetime) and we can chat in private so no one else has to see this crap. Its getting old and degenerate...

Best,

Dennis
    Accepted, and conceited... I am 43 years old, a mature adult, AND a highly respected owner of a major company in Las Vegas.
    Its my right to object to this half-assed cop-out "fix"... If I did business this way, i'd be OUT of business in no time!
    To the idea of "just take it back", I shouldn't be deprived of the having the phone I want, and have learned SO much about in the last few years because Apple refuses to provide a responsible solution for a very serious design flaw.

I'm speaking hypothetically of course, I remind you that I DO NOT HAVE THE "DEATH GRIP" ISSUE WITH MY IPHONE 4! My thoughts are based on consumer and corporate responsibility toward those who DO have the problem. Mine is more of an advocate standpoint, and if the fan-boys actually stood up and refused to accept this BS fix, something REAL might actually get done!
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

so why september 30th? whats so magical about that date that anyone who bought one from release date up TO that date (which is 2 1/2 months away yet) can get a free case? is sept 30th a marker point or something for something to come? is it that after sept 30th all iphones shipped and purchased going to be internally retooled or something so they dont have any antenna problem? damnit lol..guess ill live w/it...its ONLY in my house (made of concrete) that i drop bars when holding it in that spot. otherwise outside i cant get more than 1 bar to drop (usually it wont even drop) on either Edge or 3G. However, when going through an obvious low signal zone like the middle of the desert, then yes...it drops...but thats self explantory...in the city there is no problem. i think people who live in rural crappy areas have more of a problem than city folk. oh well....i guess ill hold onto it until next year's iphone or until the dooms day (2012) iphone that kills us all ROFL!!!! its just a phone, it works, deal with it. my 3G sucked, my friend's 3GS sucked, and iPhone 4 can suck too...why would iPhone 4 be exempt from sucking in some way? big deal....lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Accepted, and conceited... I am 43 years old, a mature adult, AND a highly respected owner of a major company in Las Vegas.
    Its my right to object to this half-assed cop-out "fix"... If I did business this way, i'd be OUT of business in no time!
    To the idea of "just take it back", I shouldn't be deprived of the having the phone I want, and have learned SO much about in the last few years because Apple refuses to provide a responsible solution for a very serious design flaw.

I'm speaking hypothetically of course, I remind you that I DO NOT HAVE THE "DEATH GRIP" ISSUE WITH MY IPHONE 4! My thoughts are based on consumer and corporate responsibility toward those who DO have the problem. Mine is more of an advocate standpoint, and if the fan-boys actually stood up and refused to accept this BS fix, something REAL might actually get done!
    i was in Vegas last week in fact with my iPhone 4 and couldnt get signal to drop ANYWHERE there EXCEPT at the Apple Store in Town Square where i got my device swapped out for a different one since mine was getting balls hot when charging. In fact i thought it was interesting that every other apple and at&t store i was at prior to this visit i could never get a display model iphone 4 to drop bars no matter what. BUT the apple store @ town square i went around and got EVERY iphone 4 on display to drop bars!!! so i really am convinced that low signal areas effect it more than anything....thus even though being in vegas, the signal is drastically interupted due to the airport being so close by practically across the street. Once i left and went downtown more, no more signal dropping. Left Vegas coming out to the lonnnnng road to Searchlight....bam...starting dropping a little....once i got home in my city voila....full non-dropping service....this phone just really shows you where the sh*t coverage is., thats all. Maybe now AT&T can redo their stupid coverage map/image on their commercials and posters and use the iPhone 4 to color in the orange coverage areas lmao!
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 07-16-2010 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9577588
    Precious Metals: Gold & Platinum Now Available on Cydia & Rock! Download now!
    PM me for additional details or look on page 346 post #5185

Precious Metal Glyph Icon PSDs (Click to Download)

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Apple,

I am a loyal Apple user since 1983. You have tarnished the long standing image I have had for you and your products. It is a sad day for Apple enthusiast like myself. It seems as though you turned down the crooked path as of late. I am very disappointed as to how you handled the antenna problem. I already got my free bumpers... that is a lame "fix". Very un-Apple like.
    If you will not replace both of my defective iPhone 4's with the new run with "internal" bumpers, I will take the refund thank you very much.

Regards,
    Sad Mac User

Was it around Sep 30th that the 3GS changed it bootrom??? Maybe this is the date where there able to change the manufacturing design

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Wow, you brain-dead crApple disciples never cease to blow my mind... You tards really think this "fix" is acceptable??

I'm a Ferrari "fan-boy", but if my new 458 Italia comes with a hole in the engine block, NO WAY am I gonna accept a free blob of silicone or duct tape over the hole as a "fix"!! Would YOU!?!?!

You fools can hate and flame on me all you want for this comment, but at least I am capable of deductive reasoning and individual thought!

All I can do now is PRAY that the backlash to crApple from the media and people with a brain, finally buries them and brings that arrogant fuktard Steve Jobs to his knees!
    Calm down Slappy. It's a phone, not a Ferrari, and since they can't redesign the phones that are currently out there, this is the solution to fix those phones. If you're not happy with it then return your phone and save us the ridiculous rant. Your analogy is retarded. If there was a hole in the phone you'd return it ASAP, but if your Ferrari's car stereo had poor reception and there was a fix, I don't think you'd return the car.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ronfin44 For This Useful Post:

dstarnik (07-16-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    I dont want a bumper, the one I bought on day 1 doesn't fix deathgrip for me. Apple you have finally failed me
    Here. Let me help you
    1. Gather your phone and case
    2. Find your receipt
    3. Drive to the store ( apple or AT&T whatever the case may be)
    4. RETURN FOR A FULL REFUND!
    5. stop at the sprint store and get an evo.
    6. Enjoy your perfect phone and service

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iSteed For This Useful Post:

ronfin44 (07-16-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by iSteed View Post
    Here. Let me help you
    1. Gather your phone and case
    2. Find your receipt
    3. Drive to the store ( apple or AT&T whatever the case may be)
    4. RETURN FOR A FULL REFUND!
    5. stop at the sprint store and get an evo.
    6. Enjoy your perfect phone and service
    Except there is NOTHING PERFECT about Sprints service. I tried the phone for the full 30 days and though I did like the phone itself.. Sprint service SUCKED.. Had to return phone fot that issue alone.

I guess this forum is where all the 1.5% of the unhappy iPhone 4 users are.

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Except there is NOTHING PERFECT about Sprints service. I tried the phone for the full 30 days and though I did like the phone itself.. Sprint service SUCKED.. Had to return phone fot that issue alone.
    I'm sure item #6 was sarcasm.
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 07-16-2010 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

Quote Originally Posted by bjiphone View Post
    And to add to all this, they say HTC and Rim phones do it as well. bunch of BS
    Yea thats kind of pathetic, thats the 12 year old approach. Trying to throw others under the bus just comes off as cheesey. Apple is on top the get lots a great pub and well deserved for their products, but with the good you have to take the bad. If your on top any little mistake is going to be well publicized. When you mess up it just best to come clean right away not try and deny and hide the problem. And if they knew about the problem before the release then everything they are getting is well deserved. It would be interesting to know when they started to make these bumpers, how can they not have enough, i'm sure that thing costs pennies on the dollar to make. Just doesn't seem to add up. were giving you free bumpers that were 29.00 look how great we are, wouldn't be so great if they already knew of the issues before the release.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

lmao a free case... most iphone 4 users are having problems with the death grip and steve jobs says "we will give you a free case or refund it" When videos on youtube are showing even with the bumper the death grip is still alive

Quote Originally Posted by twitchthecat View Post
    How many people DON'T use cases and are not having the antenna issues?

Also, I lose signal bars whether the phone is in a case or not, but if it is in a case, then the call is not dropped. Anyone else noticing this?
    I don't have a case and am not having reception issues and have only dropped one call since I've owned it.

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    I guess this forum is where all the 1.5% of the unhappy iPhone 4 users are.

I'm sure item #6 was sarcasm.

#6 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Sprints new company line, "iPhone 4 issues? Got Sprint? Whats Sprint?

LOLLOL

Edit- September 30th was the Manufacturing Week/Date of the New bootrom of the 3GS so this must be a date there planning on a hardware fix due to manufacturing limitations, it has to be the 30th of september. Don't know why but thats there magic date....
    Last edited by Ryfly; 07-16-2010 at 03:01 PM.

What's with the stupid song at the start of the press conference?!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I may be late, but anyone notice all the bumpers are "unavailable" on Apple.com?

Thanks

who cares about the bumpers,reception etc......
    Unleash the beast,JAILBREAK FOR IPHONE 4 PLEASE
    FIFIRI FLIES

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast