Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Reports: Apple Executives Unsure of Plan, Announcement Through Late Thursday

ill take a free bumper , considering my phone is just fine.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by globol View Post
    Question.... The picture used in the beginning of this thread. Is it wrapped in vinyl? It looks awesome with the matte black sides and a thin part of the metal showing all the way around.
    I dont think there is a black band on there and its merely the lighting playing tricks on the camera. Look at the left corner and how it is shining with the light. I too thought there was something on there until I looked at it again.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    ill take a free bumper , considering my phone is just fine.
    What they said

Quote Originally Posted by jdonn2009 View Post
    oh yea, cause apple always makes themselfs look bad right... ?!?!?! why do you buy their products if you don't like the company?
    ABSOFRICKINLUTELY!!!
    I dont and WONT own any of crApple's products EXCEPT the iPhone... I will freely admit that once its jailbroken, nothing can touch it!!!
    I'll also admit that I dont even have the "death grip" problem with my 4... But I think its despicable how they have addressed the problem thus far!

Thanks

If it's free bumpers then the next iPhone 4 will be called "iPhone 4S" "S" stands for Signal..

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by waroftyr View Post
    Ya pretty sweet except the problems when it's on of hard to use the headphone jack(again), silent switch is hard to reach, and can't really use third party USB dock connector cables, other than that they are great
    haha. That's why I said it looks sweet. Yea it doesn't fit in any of my docks so it's pretty fail for practical use.

iPhone? More like MyPhone waroftyr's Avatar
    Thanks

Stealth are you just going to keep it in the packaging or are you gonna put it on and admire it that way too lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justinwinter View Post
    seriously?! i dont want a free rubber band!! i want a friggin $300 phone that works!
    Agreed. No rubber band should be required. I didn't want to have to use a case. Fix it or replace it. Looking forward to the spin from Cupertino.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

free bumper doesn't solve anything to me. I buy the producl for the design and like to keep it WITHOUT any casing what so ever. if I want a rubber phone, I'll buy something cheaper. I like the phone not only for what it does, but for how it looks... this has to be solved in a different way than a free bumper, otherwise, keep the phone and I'll buy something that doesn't need an ugly rubber to work

Sweets for the sweet!!!!

Soon to be some memorable quotes:
    "iPhone 4 doesn't fall to far from the (Apple) tree."
    "I think this will be a good year for the DROID market."
    "Do you think I can still sell my iPhone on Ebay?"

And my favorite:
    "Why do I need to buy a rubber for my iPhone? Hasn't Apple screwed me enough...."
    Last edited by jayson9; 07-16-2010 at 10:33 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jayson9 For This Useful Post:

Anko4569 (07-16-2010)

I don't care for Apple's products much, other than the iPhone. If they would have stayed on the path of openness, it would be a better company, but a much much smaller one, and there would not be iPods or iPhones. Their computers I have always hated, for styling and the UI. I feel I can do more with my phone that I can with an Apple computer.

I really don't think much of anything will be done about this issue. If they do shield the transceiver better, I really don't see that as a fix. I thought the issue was with a signal getting grounded.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Epic

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

Chase817 (07-16-2010), dj_grover (07-16-2010), Doran (07-16-2010), juggz143 (07-16-2010), k.nitsua (07-16-2010), PWNsyst3m (07-16-2010), waroftyr (07-16-2010)

I hope everyone returns their iphone 4...as for me, Im keeping mine, but maybe my data will be faster if everyone returns theirs :-)

i am returning mine,they can't even solve the issue for death grip, and there are others problems with iphone 4 but not as big issue as death grip. i have seem some problems that my other iphone did not have like sensor issues, some kind of werid freezing problems speciall making call and not getting thru and can't even cancel call and freeze. etc.

Wow
    Last edited by gbarielmoreno; 07-16-2010 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Commenting on a quote not the site

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by khiphone3g View Post
    I don't expect them to do anything beside telling people that there is nothing wrong with the phone. There "software" fix was released yesterday and there is no more reception drop. However, they won't say anything about people who used to have 5 bars now have 3 or 2 bars.
    Incorrect sir. I have updated and still can replicate the deathgrip without even trying!
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

MikePA (07-16-2010)

Thanks

If they do issue a voluntary recall, I'm going to be pissed that I will lose my $30 invisibleSHIELD

Not to be pushy, but my wife accidentally put her t-mobile phone through the wash. I pretty much need an unlock for the iphone 4 now. haha. When is it coming out again??

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bleeditout2130's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by veliksam View Post
    I don't care about the death grip, anyone foolish enough to carry their beautiful i4 without a case or skin is already an idiot in my book! So if you want to avoid death grip and scratches, keep ur phone in a case! If u r rich and can afford to buy a new phone every 1-2 months then you should screw using a case and forget about buying an i4 and just use a 3GS for now! It's true though, u should not need 2 use a case or skin just 2 make a call from ur phone. Anyways let's see what happens.
    You are ridiculous.

For the first 3 iPhones, I never had a case and never needed to repeatedly buy new ones. It's called taking care of your ****. I have an Invisible Shield to protect my phone and I still get the death grip.

Part of the beauty of the design of the i4 is actually being able to see it. That's why I'm using the Invisible Shield. I like the phone as it is and I don't want a ghey "bumper" on it.

We agree that a case shouldn't be needed, but someone not wanting/using a case doesn't make them an idiot.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast