Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Knew of iPhone 4 Antenna Problems During 2009 Design Phase

iPhone? More like MyPhone Eagleye's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    Kinda off topic but why don't they have chromatic iphones? i want a blue one.
    Seriously? You obviously knew there was no point in posting this before you did... no one cares about your iPhone wish list.

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    Seriously? You obviously knew there was no point in posting this before you did... no one cares about your iPhone wish list.
    It is called a joke....
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yeah, once I first heard about the Death Grip, Apple's decision to suddenly make an iPhone case for the first time made a lot more sense.

... but the fact that they probably made the bumper just to quell the Death Grip--yet still decided to charge us $30 for it--makes me really start to think about Android.

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Punctuation FTW!
    Indeed, and my punctuation was, as usual, flawless. I guess I win. What's my prize?

Quote Originally Posted by Captinsmooth View Post
    I speak English, I am also having a hard time reading what you write. What you are writing is far from English. If you want your opinion to be heard, and hold some validity and respect from others. Then you should try using proper grammar and spelling. You sound like a damn fool with your use of u, ur, and total lack of capitalization. This is a public forum, your intelligence is judged by others based on your ability to convey yourself in your writing abilities. So put some effort into it, if you don't want to be picked on.
    I wish everyone was like you.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    I wish everyone was like you.
    Awww...thanks...lol

There are antenna experts?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    There are antenna experts?
    There are experts for everything these days...lol

Quote Originally Posted by eserfeliz View Post
    anyone want to short apple's stock with me?
    Problem fixed. Stock goes up

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Absolutely. They have no idea how bad their reputation is being weighed all on tomorrow's press event, not to mention their stock.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say Jobs has EVERY idea in regards to how important this press conference is. Otherwise they woudn't be having one.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

cant wait to see what happens tomorrow morning at 10.... "Today we announce Steve Jobs gets terminated!"

"Today we announce Steve Jobs gets terminated!"
    hasta la vista, baby

no jobs won't get canned it'll be some other scapegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremeiphone View Post
    cant wait to see what happens tomorrow morning at 10.... "Today we announce Steve Jobs gets terminated!"
    iPhones spontaneously exploding and outright killing people would make Apple's stock drop less than this.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Wow can't believe Apple has let this go on for nearly a month without doing anything, when the iPhone 3GS came out we had to wait 3 months for MMS and 11 months for tethering, now with the iPhone 4 people have gone nearly a month with barely being able to make phone calls, kind of makes me glad that I wasn't eligible for the upgrade this year and decided to wait on the next one, but even then I think I'll wait a while... What's next? A phone where the screen works every other time it's touched?

common. Steve Jobs, are you done messin around with people's joy yet?

What is sad about all this is that Apple blamed AT&T network for all the drop calls and the death grip.

When I was at the Apple store to get my i4 exchanged there were allot of people bring their i4's in to get a refund or a exchange. And all I heard was it's AT&T's fault even if we exchange your i4 we can't promise you it will be better. Now I want to go to those Apple workers and say the same thing to them it's AT&T's fault NOT!

Thanks

If the report is true. Jobs made a very Bad move. He gave apple bad pr.

Quote Originally Posted by Meglomaniac View Post
    Don't believe everything you read.
    Common sense tells me this is not true for manny reasons.

And before you start i am not 1 of those apple fanboy and i do believe in the reception problem.
    But i do not believe apple and/or steve knew about this problem.

This problem already and will probably cost apple alot of money and if you had this knowledge beforehand they know it would cost them dearly.

So again common sense tells me this story is a load of....
    Oh come on, this kind of thing happens ALL the time. It's internal politics. Quite often there's a smart guy (or girl) who points out some flaw with the big cheeses reasoning but because the big cheeses idea is SO cool the little guy is dismissed out of hand. Other little guys are called in to discount the story (who do so more out of an interest in keeping their jobs and chumming up to the big wigs) that they help the lie become reality. It's sad but true and certainly common.

Or do you really think that big corporations are flawless and never do things that in retrospect are mind bogglingly stupid? I guess you haven't been reading the news lately???

Thanks

Steve Jobs is an a**hole, that's why i moved to an HTC MyTouch. Screw apple.

Quote Originally Posted by santiagodraco View Post
    Oh come on, this kind of thing happens ALL the time. It's internal politics. Quite often there's a smart guy (or girl) who points out some flaw with the big cheeses reasoning but because the big cheeses idea is SO cool the little guy is dismissed out of hand. Other little guys are called in to discount the story (who do so more out of an interest in keeping their jobs and chumming up to the big wigs) that they help the lie become reality. It's sad but true and certainly common.

Or do you really think that big corporations are flawless and never do things that in retrospect are mind bogglingly stupid? I guess you haven't been reading the news lately???
    Actually ignoring the facts, advice, and pleas of knowledgeable engineers is exactly what led to the Challenger disaster.

While a reception problem is not exactly the same as an expoding orbiter, it demostrates yet again what can happen when upper management refuses to dislodge their firmly planted craniums from where the sun don't shine.

At least no one has lost their lives in this case.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast