Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Knew of iPhone 4 Antenna Problems During 2009 Design Phase

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

nice pic but who spoke of bush? nd my comeback? i see ur fan of teddyf1.ill just stop before i get in trouble again. teddyf1 if you insults someones intelligence choose ur words carefully . am going to stop because this is totally of the threads topic. ur opinion should be based on topic like mine, not for u to base ur opinion and insult intelligence of people cause i could care less abt sh*t u say or anyone else. not here for u

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Analyst Claims Design Fix for iPhone 4 Signal Issue Being Deployed - Mac Rumors

Analyst claims that apple has told the manufacturer to....

Apple has created "a design fix for the iPhone 4 that more adequately insulates the transceiver," said Rodman Renshaw analyst Ashok Kumar, who spoke to the company's manufacturing partners.

Apple has told its manufacturers to alter the iPhone production process to include an internal component that will insulate the defective antenna connection that has disrupted the phone's signal reception, said Kumar. This internal bumper will give Apple a non-cosmetic solution and will presumably avoid the need to change the appearance of the phone

I think this is tomorrows announcement!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zmanforever For This Useful Post:

elcaptain0069 (07-15-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sometimes I just can't resist giving those that deserve it, the attention they so desperately seek. It's a character flaw I aim to work on every day...but can you blame me sometimes when I take two steps back and succumb to the temptation?! LOL. I so enjoyed it today though.

Furthermore...thank God I live in New York state where we are so aptly and astutely represented by the honorable Charles Schumer.

Prominent US Senator Takes Aim at Apple in Public Letter to Steve Jobs

His letter to Jobs was articulate, complimentary and critical (at the same time), and right on the money in terms of the issues and concerns of many of those who are seeing this reception problem first-hand. (I have had my iPhone since day 1 of launch day and have had ABSOLUTELY no problem at all so go figure.) I think it is suffice to say that Apple will try to resolve this issue in the best way possible to please the majority of those facing the problem. It may not be possible to please everyone, that's for sure. But having someone SPEAK FOR ME in such an intelligent, diligent and forthright manner pleases me to no end. And even though I am not experiencing the issue firsthand, knowing that my senator would go to bat for his constituency so eloquently and with real clear and concise suggestions on how to solve the potential problems is refreshing and appreciated.
    Last edited by teddyf1; 07-15-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zmanforever View Post
    Analyst Claims Design Fix for iPhone 4 Signal Issue Being Deployed - Mac Rumors

Analyst claims that apple has told the manufacturer to....

Apple has created "a design fix for the iPhone 4 that more adequately insulates the transceiver," said Rodman Renshaw analyst Ashok Kumar, who spoke to the company's manufacturing partners.

Apple has told its manufacturers to alter the iPhone production process to include an internal component that will insulate the defective antenna connection that has disrupted the phone's signal reception, said Kumar. This internal bumper will give Apple a non-cosmetic solution and will presumably avoid the need to change the appearance of the phone

I think this is tomorrows announcement!
    Well what will that mean for the people who purchased before they resolved this problem? better mean a longer than 30 day exchange policy.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

Thanks

Dont see how commenting on topic is asking for attention?? explain maybe you should focus more on the topic and forums not come to forums to show to tough you are and insult other memebers. you signed up for the wrong reasons

Quote Originally Posted by billmilo View Post
    this really did make me lol.
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by creasy425 View Post
    this post is perfect.....for alzheimers patients

speak for urself

Quote Originally Posted by delusion950 View Post
    nice pic but who spoke of bush? nd my comeback? i see ur fan of teddyf1.ill just stop before i get in trouble again. teddyf1 if you insults someones intelligence choose ur words carefully . am going to stop because this is totally of the threads topic. ur opinion should be based on topic like mine, not for u to base ur opinion and insult intelligence of people cause i could care less abt sh*t u say or anyone else. not here for u
    Dont see how commenting on topic is asking for attention?? explain maybe you should focus more on the topic and forums not come to forums to show to tough you are and insult other memebers. you signed up for the wrong reasons
    now, now. No need to get snarky.

Green Apple
    Thanks

May I also suggest something to you also, sir? How about commenting on a forum with real solutions and not offer up ridiculous ideas and fanning the flames. I promise to try to oblige if you do also. Agreed?

speak for urself
    come on now. Just pokin a little fun at ya...

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Bla bla bla. He said she said. Still don't fix crap.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teddyf1 View Post
    May I also suggest something to you also, sir? How about commenting on a forum with real solutions and not offer up ridiculous ideas and fanning the flames. I promise to try to oblige if you do also. Agreed?
    i said it's annoying talking about it. it is. it's like talking about geohotz bye to community. apple they were so focused on releasing the iphone 4 with issue they forgot about quality. ok about ur comment quality.... so on. but when you releasing something you know it has an issue, quality and so on dont play any roll, because people will sh*t all over you just because you knew and you didnt do anything about it. And you know this, especially if your a Giant like Apple, they dont care about ur quality and loyalty they look to sh*t all over you for the things you knew, but failed to do anything about it. Solution to all this, we'll find out tomorrow--- maybe.

i said it's annoying talking about it. it is. it's like talking about geohotz bye to community. apple they were so focused on releasing the iphone 4 with issue they forgot about quality. ok about ur comment quality.... so on. but when you releasing something you know it has an issue, quality and so on dont play any roll, because people will sh*t all over you just because you knew and you didnt do anything about it. And you know this, especially if your a Giant like Apple, they dont care about ur quality and loyalty they look to sh*t all over you for the things you knew, but failed to do anything about it. Solution to all this, we'll find out tomorrow--- maybe.
    am i the only one having difficulty deciphering this?

Thanks

u spend too much time trying to get something out of me to poke u like ur poking me. ur wasting ur time. if u speak english u should know what it says and what it means.

the fall of apple is coming

iPhone? More like MyPhone ro0oney's Avatar
    Thanks

ppl been warned be4 launch day

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

an aesthetically (sp?) pleasing external antenna was/is a great idea in theory. Apple just tanked the execution. Not saying they can't/won't get it right eventually....
    Not the aesthetics, i bought it primarily for the supposedly better reception. It's basically a given that Apple makes aesthetically pleasing products.

Thanks

Baaaaaa...iSheep gather for conf call and the iShearing...baaaaaaa

Thanks

am i the only one having difficulty deciphering this?
    Definitely not

u spend too much time trying to get something out of me to poke u like ur poking me. ur wasting ur time. if u speak english u should know what it says and what it means.
    Hint: You can write words in perfect English and make no sense whatsoever.
    Last edited by adp; 07-15-2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

21. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

creasy425 (07-15-2010)

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

I speak English, I am also having a hard time reading what you write. What you are writing is far from English. If you want your opinion to be heard, and hold some validity and respect from others. Then you should try using proper grammar and spelling. You sound like a damn fool with your use of u, ur, and total lack of capitalization. This is a public forum, your intelligence is judged by others based on your ability to convey yourself in your writing abilities. So put some effort into it, if you don't want to be picked on.
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Captinsmooth For This Useful Post:

creasy425 (07-15-2010)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast