Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DragonFireSDK - Windows iPhone SDK [ GIVEAWAY ]

Quote Originally Posted by defdad View Post
    I would love to try this out! I have been wanting to program for iOS for quite some time and since I got my iPhone 4 I have it bad! I am still saving up for a good Mac, but that is a long way off. I have spent the last week or so trying to get OS X on one of my PC's and have found hundreds of different guides on the Internet, but have yet to find one that works for me.
    i know what ya mean!! i had a mac on my old pc i couldnt get online or have disply drivers or anything fancy and then i had some problems and it was still under warranty and now my new one i (different model) i got smart and looked for support but i think its going to end up the same way if that far :/

Default nice...
    This seems like a really nice API for working with the iphone, and finally on a Windows platform. I myself prefer visual studio over xcode. That being said, I do have a mac, but my wife has claimed it as hers. I would love to give dragonfire a run and see what it can do, or should I say what I can do with it.

Just got out of college as a Computer Science major so I don't have the money for a Mac but I do have an iPod Touch. I would love to play around with making some apps so this would be a great solution for me.

I'm on Windows 7 and this tool would be really great, if possible please I'd like to give this a try. Thanks again guys!

aw. can't find any torrents. =(

Yes please, i'd definiately try this out.

Man I wish there was a tool to convert this to a .NET language such as C# or VB.NET

I'm on Windows, and always wanted to develop apps for iPod Touch. So yeah, wanna get my hands on this thing.

I would love this. I'd give my left arm for this. =]. ahaha. For reals. I got a windows. And I'd love to use this. Please!

Nice. I haven't coded in a while, but I'd give it a go.

This would be a godsend, OS X in a virtual machine is painfully slow, this would be perfect!

I would love to have it PLEASE!

Do NOT want you to give me this for FREE! (trying reverse psychology lol)

I'd really like this, i signed up to be a developer a year ago, and then I found out the sdk was only on Mac??? I borrowed my friends MacBook, but it was too old to use the software, I was very disappointed, I'm very familiar with c++ I've made a few things in my day, and I think I could really use this program, I hope my post wasn't too long
    P.S. Pick me!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Thanks

I've already had so many apps that I wanted to create; but seeing as I need a mac, as well as there will be so many entries my chances of getting one of the serials is about 1000:1. so im stuck with saving for a mac ='[
    damn drug dealers, and there jailbroken iPhones... ____ Hit the thanks if you think i suck

Default Me Please!
    Thanks!

Would like to be considered for one of the giveaway licenses. I'm a final year Software Engineering student and I've chosen iPhone Software Eng. as an elective for the new semester starting Monday, so DragonFire would be a great help for me as well as allow me to design some new apps for the iPhone

I wanna program for the iPhone, just can't get a mac yet): so this would be AWESOME

I use Windows and once wrote this great program to print 'Hello World' to the screen (way before windows though).
    I got really advanced and could print 4 columns repeated either vertically or, get this, diagnostically across the screen.
    I think the iPhone is missing just such an app and I would like to be able to apply my stunning programming skills to write just such an app. Although I might need some help from my friends....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

This is something like waht I have been waiting for! I am interested if there is a drawing, etc.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast