Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DragonFireSDK - Windows iPhone SDK [ GIVEAWAY ]

Ok, you guys can chill out now.. lol.

I won the app a long time ago. Not sure why the post was never updated, sorry guys. I've played with the so-called "package" but it's basically just documentation and a website you can submit code to. This tool is not for traditional iPhone programming. This is for programming with the package's VERY limited subset of commands, which are very heavily 2d-game oriented. Creating anything that is functional outside of that window would be very difficult, and now that I've used both.. just build a hackintosh and run OSX and XCode. That's what I ended up doing. There's currently no way around it, and there will never be a better way to make an app.
    Anybody want a 32GB Mint Condition Black JB Unlocked 3GS? PM me with offers.

Hi,
    I'd love to have a copy of DragonfireSDK because I'm a very skilled programmer and only 15 . $100.00 USD is a lot for me to pay, we converted to my currency it is $600.00 TTD.
    So I Would appreciate if I could receive a copy.
    Thanks in Advance!

Smile windows iphone application dragonfiresdk
    Hello,
    I would love to win a DragonFireSDK program as I am learning to program using windows 7 (no mac) but being a single mum working from home I can't afford to purchase the program or a mac computer :-(
    Your help would be invaluable :-)

I found this giveaway through google and thought I would sign up. I just recently bought an itouch and have already jailbroken it! I would love to win because I have always had an interest in programming!

See post No201 above.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011