Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Holding iPhone 4 Press Conference Friday

Quote Originally Posted by unison999 View Post
    Jobs "Hold your iPhone 4 like how English ladies hold a tea cup, pinch it with Thumb + index finger + middle finger with ring finger barely touching and pinky out. Pinky out everyone, remember pinky out. When speaking into the mouth piece do it like how you would sip tea, gently. tilt your head back slowly until you get better reception. Now that is how we use iPhone4"
    I don't care who you are. That's funny right there.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Analyst Claims Design Fix for iPhone 4 Signal Issue Being Deployed - Mac Rumors

Analyst claims that apple has told the manufacturer to....

Apple has created "a design fix for the iPhone 4 that more adequately insulates the transceiver," said Rodman Renshaw analyst Ashok Kumar, who spoke to the company's manufacturing partners.

Apple has told its manufacturers to alter the iPhone production process to include an internal component that will insulate the defective antenna connection that has disrupted the phone's signal reception, said Kumar. This internal bumper will give Apple a non-cosmetic solution and will presumably avoid the need to change the appearance of the phone

I think this is tomorrows announcement!

So based on the title of this thread, is the conference by apple on "holding the iphone 4?" amirite? lol

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lintrix View Post
    I highly doubt AT&T could survive without the iPhone customers. Although many people do use the iPhone on other carriers, the majority users are still committed to AT&T through contract.

If AT&T were to drop Apple, AT&T would see such high drops in revenue within the next 1-2 years that it probably would not be able to sustain any profitable business.
    so how did they survive prior to 2007 when the first iPhone was released?

i also want the dang proximity sensor problem addressed to and and a upcoming fix, thats all i care about....

Quote Originally Posted by zmanforever View Post
    Analyst Claims Design Fix for iPhone 4 Signal Issue Being Deployed - Mac Rumors

Analyst claims that apple has told the manufacturer to....

Apple has created "a design fix for the iPhone 4 that more adequately insulates the transceiver," said Rodman Renshaw analyst Ashok Kumar, who spoke to the company's manufacturing partners.

Apple has told its manufacturers to alter the iPhone production process to include an internal component that will insulate the defective antenna connection that has disrupted the phone's signal reception, said Kumar. This internal bumper will give Apple a non-cosmetic solution and will presumably avoid the need to change the appearance of the phone

I think this is tomorrows announcement!
    This is the same "analyst" that in the past has said:

1. iPhone coming to Verizon (on 3 different occasions)
    2. iPhone getting an 8MP camera
    3. Steve Ballmer presenting in WWDC
    ... the list goes on.

He started "covering" Apple sometime last year and has consistently been WRONG on EVERYTHING he's said.

We also have a thread on that particular article, but seriously, I've seen people on this forum that can barely put a sentence together that have a better track record at guessing what Apple is going to do.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    This is the same "analyst" that in the past has said:

1. iPhone coming to Verizon (on 3 different occasions)
    2. iPhone getting an 8MP camera
    3. Steve Ballmer presenting in WWDC
    ... the list goes on.

He started "covering" Apple sometime last year and has consistently been WRONG on EVERYTHING he's said.

We also have a thread on that particular article, but seriously, I've seen people on this forum that can barely put a sentence together that have a better track record at guessing what Apple is going to do.
    So basically he is like Patcher of the gaming industry but to the Apple industry?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678