+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 4.1 Beta Now Available To Developers

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by lulzMike Nah I actually need a copy from some1. What I meant by waiting is that I don't have the $99 to purchase the developer permissions thus
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lulzMike View Post
    Nah I actually need a copy from some1. What I meant by waiting is that I don't have the $99 to purchase the developer permissions thus I can't download the beta's yet :'(
    Can't install it on a device unless you're a developer and enter a UDID in iTunes. You can't do it and at least take the time to research instead of begging for something you can't even use. Use PMs for that kind of garbage spam. Oh and it's spelled SOMEONE not some1. Quit being lazy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KartRacer For This Useful Post:

kuhndsn (07-14-2010)

Thanks
    looks like apple's still trying to waste time.

Green Apple
    Thanks

You know what bothers me is... the deathgrip issue may prove to be detrimental to us users who jailbreak/unlock.

What if right before 4.1 is released Apple issues a recall on all the iphone 4s with these issues. Clearly these re-issued phones will include the latest firmware and will remain unjailbroken/locked. The recall time period may only last one month, and all those jailbroken iPhone 4.0 will have to decide to either keep their defective jailbroken devices or switch to a brand new unjailbroken device.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lulzMike View Post
    Nah I actually need a copy from some1. What I meant by waiting is that I don't have the $99 to purchase the developer permissions thus I can't download the beta's yet :'(
    Well sorry but google will be your friend here. Members are not allowed to post links to beta firmware/software.

As for getting your UDID up then please look at our BST (Buy/Sell/Trade) section to see if anyone has open slots. Asking for one in here will get deleted and/or an infraction.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

kuhndsn (07-14-2010)

Thanks

dude this is legit.. i cant wait for the jailbreak for the iphone 3gs running 4.0 though.. :/
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>

Green Apple
    Thanks

your about see some great apps made from me

Thanks
    I have 2 i4 here and only have the prox sensor issue on one. No deathgrip on either. We have had them now 2 weeks and have not yet even dropped a call on either. Our old 3G would drop them continuously, almost every call at the house. The only complaint I have is the a2dp cuts in and out, but I think that is an ios4 issue as my 3G did the same after the 4.0 update.
    On a seperait note I get annoyed reading all the post from people asking about i4 jb... I could only imagine how it makes the devs feel.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Whre is a download link!
    Last edited by dellandc; 07-14-2010 at 09:08 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plnkeye21 View Post
    Still happy with my 3GS and 3.1.3. Nothing in 4.0/1 worth upgrading to. Maybe that whole text catalog thing. But that's not enough to get me to upgrade.
    cept the 3Gs can be updated and unlocked on iOS4, i did it to mine since i have the iPhone 4 i was just experimenting with my 3gs and 3g.
    damn drug dealers, and there jailbroken iPhones... ____ Hit the thanks if you think i suck

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dellandc View Post
    Whre is a download link!
    On Apple's developers site. Can't post download links of beta firmware. (Doing so will result in an infraction)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

kuhndsn (07-14-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If there holding a conference on friday that means there releasing iOS 4.1 on Friday.

Which means.........DEV TEAM CAN RELEASE iPhone 4 Unlock by the weekend hopefully!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
    Can't install it on a device unless you're a developer and enter a UDID in iTunes. You can't do it and at least take the time to research instead of begging for something you can't even use. Use PMs for that kind of garbage spam. Oh and it's spelled SOMEONE not some1. Quit being lazy.
    Well um, where I grew up asking questions is how people learn, so in essence this question was my research. What was I supposed to think of and Google "can a non developer install iOS betas on iPhone?" I would think not,and that's not being lazy it's putting to use what this forum is established for, no? You should really consider what you say before going and calling people out. I really hate that just because the Internet is anonymous people
    like you have the balls to be so blatently ignorant. Finally I will spell some1 however the hell I want to.
    Maybe one day you can grow up an not be such a poser. Probably not but we can dream right?

Anyway thnx for indirectly answering my question after all.
    Last edited by lulzMike; 07-14-2010 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Forgot to include quote

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lulzMike For This Useful Post:

PWNsyst3m (07-15-2010)

Thanks

Every body run! Save your SHSH!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xshooter726 View Post
    Every body run! Save your SHSH!
    Uh, why are we running? Most of us are sitting at the computer with our phones.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Don't think so man. RECALL!! for sure. That's what Friday is all about.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daesoph View Post
    Uh, why are we running? Most of us are sitting at the computer with our phones.
    I'm mobile ... I have to go to Brooklyn tomorrow in order to backup my shsh files

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by btdvox View Post
    If there holding a conference on friday that means there releasing iOS 4.1 on Friday.

Which means.........DEV TEAM CAN RELEASE iPhone 4 Unlock by the weekend hopefully!!!!!
    Not really. They said neither, jb or unlock, are ready for the public yet. The video that MN posted yesterday even says that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Not really. They said neither, jb or unlock, are ready for the public yet. The video that MN posted yesterday even says that.
    Muscle Nerd posted a video as well? I saw the Planet Being one, and yup people are really misinformed. The JB and Unlock is a mess right now - it still needs to be cleaned up and isn't ready for release (regardless wether 4.0.1 is released or not).

I have a feeling there will be lots of angry pricks throwing tantrums once the fw is released and there is no "instant" jailbreak.
    Last edited by bobright; 07-14-2010 at 11:14 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bobright For This Useful Post:

Cer0 (07-15-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    I'm mobile ... I have to go to Brooklyn tomorrow in order to backup my shsh files
    Why I said most...

Thanks

If it is in beta and Plantbeing/Comex release unlock/JB, then Apple could see it and patch it before the release of 4.1 GM. So the question is where is the balance between having the Public enjoying the most current firmware while having all the gooey greatness of Jailbreak?

I never did like cats. MICE FTW.