Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Consumer Response to iPhone 4 Problems? Buy More iPhones!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joeynice View Post
    Return it or sell it and make a few bucks off it. The resale value of the device certainly hasn't been affected. No one is making you keep something you don't want.
    im not a complainer but yea you are right... Sell it and make a killing ! the value of the iphone has not decreased just because of these problems.

Thanks

im still buying one when they hit canada
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    at my house ive always had bad reception. i do have the so called "reception issue" but only at my house and even then the way i hold my phone i get 3 bars. if im out and about i get all bars and nothing drops no matter which way i hold it. o well im never taking it back and if we get a software update then so be it.
    Exactly! The i4 does not show the problem unless you're in a bad area. If the GSM is strong you're in good shape. Some People will always find something to complain about no matter what. Apple will keep strong sales, since there isn't another company image or product that can compare. If you want to just bash and whine, sell your damn i4 for a healthy profit, have a coke and a smile, and pour yourself a cup of shut the f up!

Thanks

I like david letterman.

Quote Originally Posted by kadinh View Post
    you could put it into your trusty iphone 4 and look at the map and even get driections to drive, take the bus, or even walk there!!
    Lmao!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cssoz View Post

this store is from Toronto Eaton Center!!!!!
    D: duude that's F-ing paacked! Sucks for the apple ppl bet you they hate their jobs :P

Dude even with all this apple messing up I'm still planing on getting an iPhone4 pretty soon I'm sell my 3gs and risk it with the ip4 :P
    Last edited by San23; 07-15-2010 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

There's a sucker born every minute..... and some like eating bad apples too! Just more potential customers to complain about bad reception due to the attenae issue. LMAO!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123